MIC Recorder ActiveX 2.0.1
MIC Recorder ActiveX 2.0.1 Ranking & Summary
MIC Recorder ActiveX 2.0.1 description
MIC Recorder ActiveX 2.0.1 is designed as an advanced and efficient OCX control for software developers which allows you to record PCM WAV files from any sound card device.
This ActiveX also supports meter/silence detection, so you can detect when the sounds or the voices appeared, also, the control can pre screen the sound buffers to a different sound device. With this ActiveX you can develop many sound recorders applications, such as: phone call recorder, voice memo, and talking mail. The installation program contains Visual Basic 6 and .NET samples, CHM help file and free trial version of the control.
- Record audio from the microphone, sound-card or the modem device.
- Pre screen call
- Silence detection
- Meter detection
- Frequency detection (BETA)
- Voice detection (by the silence)
- Can run with multiple devices
- Get general information about the device
- Get general information about the WAV audio file
- Can be use for phone call recorder projects.
- Can be use for Voice Memo recorders projects.
- Errors handling
- Visual Basic samples.
- .NET samples.
- Source code is also available (in a different distribution).
- Free trial
- Windows 98 SE, ME, 2000, XP, 2003, VISTA, Windows 7, or above.
MIC Recorder ActiveX 2.0.1 Screenshot
MIC Recorder ActiveX 2.0.1 Keywords
Bookmark MIC Recorder ActiveX 2.0.1
MIC Recorder ActiveX 2.0.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.