MODBUS TCP Master ActiveX Control V1.0.0
MODBUS TCP Master ActiveX Control V1.0.0 Ranking & Summary
MODBUS TCP Master ActiveX Control V1.0.0 description
General specification for all ActiveX Control
- Support Windows 2000/Windows XP/Windows Vista which must have the VB6 runtime environment
- Support most development environment which supports ActiveX or OLE design (Visual Basic/Visual C++/C#/VB.NET/VBA/C++ Builder/Delphi and so on)
- Support to read and write Bit, Word, Long, Float, Double, Ascii char string, Wide char string.
- Simple API interface for different protocol.
- Able to create up to 16 protocols in one process.
- Free manuals and sample.
Feature for this product
- Able to connect up to 31 Modbus TCP Slaves via tcp port
- Supported function code(Hex): 0x01, 0x02, 0x03, 0x04, 0x05, 0x06, 0x0F, 0x10
- Let user to config the address range about function code, read points, write points
- Support both Modbus address style and IEC61131 Syntax address style
- Support both Dec address style and Hex address style
- Runtime free
- The trial version of Modbus TCP Master ActiveX Control is a fully functional version, but it has a limitation of only can be run half an hour after connect. If you want to run with no limitation, please order a register copy.
MODBUS TCP Master ActiveX Control V1.0.0 Screenshot
MODBUS TCP Master ActiveX Control V1.0.0 Keywords
Bookmark MODBUS TCP Master ActiveX Control V1.0.0
MODBUS TCP Master ActiveX Control V1.0.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.