MoSync 1.0 Ranking & Summary
MoSync 1.0 description
MoSync 1.0 gives the convenience for mobile development across multiple platforms. It includes a compiler targeting our efficient MoSync architecture and a multitude of runtimes to execute MoSync applications on a variety of platforms. The implementations of the runtimes are tailored for each target platform for optimal performance and reliability.
Similarily, each MoSync application you build is automatically adapted to the handsets you select. MoSync has a profile database of more that 500 Mobile Phones.Using our build tool, MoBuild, you can run your applications using the MoSyncemulator or send them to your phone in no-time.This verion of MoSync makes it possible to port applications that you have written in C or C++ to Java and Symbian.Porting is history.MoSync is free for non-commericial use.
- MoSync uses a custom GCC backend that outputs MoSync Intermediate Language. This is fed into Pipe-tool, our transformation engine, which builds code trees, analyzes, optimizes and finally outputs either MoSync bytecode or a generated runtime core.
- The device profile database contains information about hundreds of mobile devices - everything from screen sizes and memory amounts to obscure bugs and undocumented quirks. It can be used to tailor your application to different devices or create fallbacks for unsupported features.
- MoSync runtimes are libraries or programs that execute MoSync programs on a given target device. They also provide a uniform interface to low-level system APIs, including graphics, audio, event handling and communications.
- MoRE is the reference implementation of MoSync. It’s a PC application that executes MoSync bytecode and looks and feels like a phone. However, it is not an emulator for any particular phone. It’s the phones that emulate MoSync - not the other way around!
- The MoSync IDE is based on Eclipse, allowing you to leverage its powerful editing capabilities. From main development using the PC runtime environment, through testing on a few phones to finalzing the build for hundreds of devices, the MoSync IDE provides support at every stage.
- 2,3 edition Symbian support
- Better MAUI
- Improved test and debugging
- More device profiles
MoSync 1.0 Screenshot
MoSync 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark MoSync 1.0
MoSync 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.