MultiPowUpload 2.1 Ranking & Summary
MultiPowUpload 2.1 description
MultiPowUpload 2.1, multiple files upload component, provides you with a modern and powerful uploading software.
It is easy client-side solution that can be used to perform file uploads from a user machine to the web server. MultiPowUpload is a Macromedia Flash movie supported by most browsers and needs just Flash player plug-in on users side and any standard file upload script on server side.
This component works on any browsers and OS. Distribution package contains Thumbnails Viewer plug-in. It has the following features: preview image before upload, rotate image, resize image, crop selected region.
- Multiple file selection at once by Ctrl or Shift keys.
- Selection the all files of the folder by Ctrl+A hot key.
- Rich progress and status information during the upload process.
- Loading images thumbnails at client side (without loading to the server) from images EXIF metadata or whole image file. (only at Flash player 10) New in v2.1
- Images Rotate and Crop actions at client side (only at Flash player 10) New in v2.1
- File filters by extension in the "Choose Files" dialog.
- Limit the maximum allowed size of individual files.
- Limit the maximum allowed total size of files.
- Limit the maximum allowed number of files to be uploaded at the same time.
- Access to server response. New in v2.0
- Can be used with classic Form and uploads files with Form fields values by POST or GET methods. New in v2.0
- Sends cookies and session ID at request (non IE Flash players bug workaround) New in v2.0
- Possibility to cancel an upload anytime.
- Access to files date modified, date created, name, size and creator(Mac users) information.
- Download files feature.
- Multilingual and customizable interface.
- Interface can be replaced with custom HTML and Java Script code.
- Supports SSL(HTTPS)
- Added more features such as image resizing, image rotation and other.
- Some minor bugs was fixed.
- Any OS and web server.
- Standard script which receives files on server. ASP, ASP.NET, PHP, JSP, ColdFusion and Perl examples are included.
2. User's side:
- Any of popular browsers.
- Adobe Flash Player 9 plug-in should be installed. If Player with older version installed control installs new automaticaly.
MultiPowUpload 2.1 Screenshot
MultiPowUpload 2.1 Keywords
Bookmark MultiPowUpload 2.1
MultiPowUpload 2.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.