MySharpCode 1.1 Ranking & Summary
MySharpCode 1.1 description
MySharpCode 1.1 is a powerful and easy to use tool which is designed to help you create your own embedded database application in Visual C# using SQLite and its ADO .NET Data Provider?
What is SQLite?SQLite is small a C library that implements a self-contained, embeddable, zero-configuration SQL database engine.
In the .NET-framework, you can use the FREE i.e. BSD Licensed, Finisar.SQLite, an ADO.NET Data Provider for SQLite to access SQLite databases.
The FREE demo program is a fully functional program that uses SQLite for keeping a database of C# code snippets. The SQLite database that comes with the demo program contains some C# code snippets from the programs C# source codes.
The registered version of this package contains the step-by-step fully commented example source codes for a complete Visual C# program that shows you how to create your own C# program and use an ADO.NET Data Provider to access SQLite databases. Both SQLite version 2 and version 3 databases are supported.
BONUS for registered buyers: For a limited time only! You will also get to download two additional versions of this program that you can compile using Visual C# 2005 Express edition and SharpDevelop.
Here's what you'll learn from this package
- Use listboxes: load items, get items selected and clear the listbox;
- Use editboxes: fill them with data and clears them;
- Use command buttons to control program processes;
- Create a new SQLite database and table;
- Create, open and close a connection to a SQLite database;
- Create a non-query SQL command and execute it;
- Create a SQL query, execute it and retrieves the results set;
- Avoid and overcome apostrophe problems in SQL queries;
- Construct proper SQL strings with program variables;
- Implement SQL search, including search for partial strings;
- Loop through a result set and use the data for further processing;
- Change the cursor type from default arrow to hourglass and back to default;
- Use control variables to flag processing status;
- Use try and catch block to handle potential program errors;
- Use message dialogs to report program errors; and
- Use HTML help files.
Requirements: Microsofts .NET framework runtime version 1.1 or later
MySharpCode 1.1 Screenshot
MySharpCode 1.1 Keywords
Bookmark MySharpCode 1.1
MySharpCode 1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.