Navicat Free Oracle GUI 8.2.8
Navicat Free Oracle GUI 8.2.8 Ranking & Summary
Navicat Free Oracle GUI 8.2.8 description
Navicat Free Oracle GUI 8.2.8 is a tool to manage Oracle database, which offers you a way to convert XML, CSV, MS Excel, MS Access, and popular data formats to MySQL databases, eliminating time-consuming data entry and the errors that accompany it. Other useful major features include Import and Export wizard, Unicode support, SSH Tunnel, Batch Job Scheduling, Data Synchronization, Data Transfer, Visual Query Builder, and Visual Report Builder. Navicat features importing data from ODBC and batch job scheduling.
- Latest Oracle Versions Support
- Navicat for Oracle a powerful Oracle Database Server administration and development tool. Highlights of supported features:
- Support of Oracle versions from 8i or above
- Support of Multiple Connections to local or remote Oracle Server
- Support of Unicode / Character Set
- Support of Triggers and Foreign Keys
- Support of Views and Stored Procedures creation
- Support of Oracle Objects like Directory, Synonym and Materialized View
- Additional Connection Options
- Native Connection Options
- Navicat for Oracle offers two connection modes to the Oracle server: connection through the Oracle Call Interface (OCI) in Basic mode and alias entry from a tnsnames.ora file in TNS mode.
- Advanced Connection Options
- You can set the role for user to connect with Default, SYSOPER or SYSDBA system privilege. Besides, you can pass control of user authentication to the operating system by means of OS authentication option.
- Support of SSH Tunnel
- Establish a secure SSH session through SSH Tunneling in Navicat. Enjoy a strong authentication and secure encrypted communications between two hosts. The authentication method can use a password or public / private key pair.
- Export Registry Record(.reg) via Navicat for Oracle
- You can easily transfer your connection settings while migrating Navicat from one computer to another new machine. Simply export a registry file via Navicat and restore it on the new machine.
- Comprehensive Management of Oracle objects
- Create, edit and drop table's fields, indexes, foreign keys, uniques, checks, triggers and privileges
- With Table Designer the basic Navicat for Oracle tool for working with tables, you can create, edit and drop table's fields, indexes, foreign keys, checks, triggers, privileges and much more.
- Support of tablespace, package, sequence, synonym, trigger, type and more
- Navicat allows you to create, edit and drop directories, tablespaces, publice database links, public synonyms, database links, indexes, materialized views, materialized view logs, packages, sequences, synonyms, triggesr and more.
- SQL Preview
- The SQL Preview area shows you SQL representation of the oracle objects you are creating. This ability allows you to preview SQL before execution.
- Dump object definition as sql file
- Backup object definition and data with ease by dumping as sql file.
- Print Schema / Table Structure
- Present the schema / table definition by printing their structures in Navicat. Understand the respective object structure fully at a glance.
- Diversified Import and Export Competence
- Import data from ODBC
- You can import data from ODBC after setting up a data source connection. All available tables will be included if connection success. Just simply choose the tables you wish to import or specify a query using Add Query button.
- Import data from up to 11 most popular formats including MS Access, MS Excel, XML, HTML, TXT and CVS
- Import Wizard allows you to import data into a table from diverse format. On top of that, you can save your settings as an import profile for setting schedule.
- Export Data to different file formats: TXT, CSV, DBF and XML
- Likewise, Export Wizard allows you to export data into various format. Save your settings as an export profile for setting schedule.
- Powerful Data Manipulation Tools
- Form View
- Manipulate the current record with Form View. Enjoy a clear display of field name and its value with focus on current record.
- Support of Foreign Key Data Selection
- With the GUI tool Foreign Key Data Selection, you can locate the foreign key values from the reference table. Stop shifting the view to a master table to look for the available values!
- Data and Structure Synchronization
- You can transfer data from one Oracle schema to another with detailed analytical process. Likewise, you can compare and modify the table structures. For both Data and Structure Synchronization, the target schema can be on the same server as the source or on another server.
- Support of Data Transfer between local / remote Oracle schemas
- Transfer tables/views/stored procedures/functions/sequences from one Oracle schema to another, or to a plain text file.
- Create Schedule for Import / Export, Data Transfer, Saved Queries and Data Synchronization
- Create a batch job for setting schedule to execute at one or more regular intervals, beginning and ending at a specific date and time. Batch job can be created for Query, Data Transfer, Data Synchronization, Import and Export.
- Send notification e-mail for schedule task
- Generate notification e-mails to recipients you specify, connecting them to the latest schedule information. Read directly through your email account on the results returned from a schedule.
- Powerful Security Management
- Visual User Manager
- Navicat provides users a visual tool for user management. You can easily add, delete, edit users / roles, and grant privileges on the selected schemas, tables/views, fields and stored procedures.
- Well-Designed Visual Builder / Editor
- Visual Query / View Builder
- Visual Query / View Builder which is divided into two portions: the upper Graphical View, and the lower Syntax View, allows you to create and edit queries / views visually without knowledge of SQL.
- Query Editor
- It allows you to create and edit SQL text for a query, prepare and execute selected queries.
- Support of Parameter Query
- Set query parameters to add variable values to a query each time you run it.
- Code-Completion for Query, View, Stored Procedure and oracle objects
- Experience a quick way in constructing SQL statements in SQL Editor with the Code-completion feature. Whether you want to select available properties of database objects or SQL keywords, all it takes is a pick from the drop-down list.
- Easy-to-use Report Builder only available in Windows Enterprise Version
- Create reports with visual Report Builder
- Create different types of reports with user-friendly GUI Report Builder. Design reports for Invoice, Statistics, Mailing Labels and more.
- Export report to multiple formats, PDF, Excel, HTML etc.
- Enjoy more output formats for report export text, pdf, Lotus, Excel, Graphic, Html and more. Check out the feature in Report Builder included in Navicat Enterprise Version.
- Backup your report as archive file (.raf)
- Navicat allows you to backup your reports as an archive file (.raf) to increase portability. This file only stores data at the time you backup.
- More great features
- Virtual Grouping
- Have a better organization over objects in Navicat. You can categorize objects into groups with the Virtual Grouping feature. Virtual Grouping can be applied on Connection, Table, View, Stored Procedure, Query, Report and Schedule.
- Server Monitor
- Select the servers that you want to monitor by checking them in the checklist box of the Server Monitor Window. Click on either Process List, Variables or Status Tab to show and/or modify the properties of Oracle servers.
- To use a command-line interface, you can open SQL*Plus in Navicat. It provides you an interactive text-based screen to query input and result output from database.
- You can customize your window behaviour style into Docking Windows or Floating Windows. Choose either dock the opened windows to the main window/dock windows or inherit the last docking style.
- Profile System
- For most of the tasks, Navicat allows you to save / load profiles to increase convenience. Profile can be applied on Data Transfer, Data / Structure Synchronization, Batch Job, Import / Export etc.
- Version 8.2.8 lite contains minor bug fixes.
- Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista or 2003
- Pentium II processor or above
- 64 megabytes (MB) of RAM
- Hard-disk space vary depending on installation. Full installation requires 10 MB of available hard-disk space
Navicat Free Oracle GUI 8.2.8 Screenshot
Navicat Free Oracle GUI 8.2.8 Keywords
Bookmark Navicat Free Oracle GUI 8.2.8
Navicat Free Oracle GUI 8.2.8 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- EMS MS SQL Manager (Single License) 220.127.116.11
- EMS SQL Manager 2005 Lite for SQL Server 2.7
- EMS MS SQL Data Export 2.1
- MS Access MS SQL Server Import, Export & Convert Software 7.0
- Access MS SQL Server Import, Export & Co 7.0
- Access MS SQL Server Import, Export & Convert Soft 7.0
- MySQL MS SQL Server Import, Export & Convert Software 7.0
- MySQL MS SQL Server Import, Export & Convert Softw 7.0