Navicat Premium 8.2.11
Navicat Premium 8.2.11 Ranking & Summary
Navicat Premium 8.2.11 description
Navicat Premium 8.1.1 is a professional and smart multi-connections Database Administration tool allowing you to connect to MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL databases simultaneously within a single application, making database administration to multiple kinds of database so easy.
Navicat Premium combines the functions of other Navicat members. With connections established to different database types, Navicat Premium supports data transfer between MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL. It supports most of the features in MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL including Stored Procedure, Event, Trigger, Function, View, etc.
Navicat Premium enables you to easily and quickly transfer data across various database systems, or to a plain text file with designated SQL format and encoding.
Batch job for different kind of databases can also be scheduled and run at a specific time. Other features include Import/ Export Wizard, Query Builder, Report Builder, Data Synchronization, Backup, Job Scheduler and more.
Features in Navicat are sophisticated enough to provide professional developers for all their specific needs, yet easy to learn for users who are new to database server.
- Multi-connections Database Administration tool: Navicat Premium allows you to perform multiple server administration to MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL databases from a single interface. It combines the functions of other Navicat members and supports most of the features in MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL including Stored Procedure, Event, Trigger, Function, View, etc. This is a time saver, and beneficial to any administrator managing multiple servers
- Latest MySQL Versions Support
- Support of MySQL versions from 3.21 or above
- Support all MySQL objects: tables, views, stored procedures/functions and events
- Support all subobjects: fields, indices, foreign keys and triggers
- Support of partitioning
- Support of Unicode / Character Set
- Latest Oracle Versions Support
- Supports Oracle Servers 8.1 or above
- Support all Oracle objects: tables (Normal, External and Index Organized), views, procedures/functions
- Support all subobjects: fields, indices, foreign keys, uniques, checks and triggers
- Managing directories, tablespaces, public database links and public synonyms
- Managing database links, indices, java, materialized views, materialized view logs, packages, sequences, synonyms, triggers, types, XML Schema and Recycle Bin
- Support of physical attributes
- Latest PostgreSQL Versions Support
- Supports PostgreSQL Servers 7.3 or above
- Support all PostgreSQL objects: tables, views and functions
- Support all subobjects: fields, indices, foreign keys, uniques, checks, rules and triggers
- Managing tablespace, cast and languages
- Managing aggregates, conversions, domains, trigger functions, operators and classes, sequences and types
- Support of character set and Unicode
- Cross-servers Data Manipulation Tools
- Support of transferring data between servers: Establish a secure SSH session through SSH Tunneling in Navicat. Enjoy a strong authentication and secure encrypted communications between two hosts. The authentication method can use a password or public / private key pair.
- Export data and create records as INSERT statements in SQL file: Navicat comes with you HTTP Tunneling while your ISPs do not allow direct connections to their PostgreSQL server but allows establishing HTTP connections. HTTP Tunneling is a method for connecting to a PostgreSQL server that uses the same protocol (http://) and the same port (port 80) as a webserver does.
- Create Schedule for Backup, Import / Export, Data Transfer, Saved Queries and Data Synchronization from different servers: Profiles from different kind of databases can be created in a single batch job, so that you can set schedule and run at a specific time. Batch job can be created for Report Printing, Backup, Query, Data Transfer, Data Synchronization, Import and Export.
- Send notification e-mail and attachment for schedule task: Generate notification e-mails to recipients you specify, connecting them to the latest schedule information. Read directly through your email account on the results returned from a schedule. Also, exported file or printed report can be added to the batch job as mail attachment so that you can share your data easily.
- Additional Connection Options
- Support of SSH Tunnel: Establish a secure SSH session through SSH Tunneling in Navicat. Enjoy a strong authentication and secure encrypted communications between two hosts.
- Support of HTTP Tunnel for MySQL and PostgreSQL Server: Navicat comes with you HTTP Tunneling while your ISPs do not allow direct connections to their server but allows establishing HTTP connections. HTTP Tunneling is a method for connecting to a server that uses the same protocol (http://) and the same port (port 80) as a webserver does.
- Provide auto-reconnection for MySQL and PostgreSQL server: With the option "Keepalive Interval", you can keep connection alive with the server by pinging it.
- Comprehensive Management of Database Objects
- Create, edit and drop table's fields, indices, foreign keys and triggers: With Table Designer - the basic Navicat Premium tool for working with tables, you can create, edit and drop table's fields, indices, foreign keys, and much more.
- SQL Preview: The SQL Preview area shows you SQL representation of the oracle objects you are creating. This ability allows you to preview SQL before execution.
- Dump object definition as sql file: Backup object definition and data with ease by dumping as sql file.
- View Database / Schema / Table Structure: Present the database / schema / table definition by printing their structures in Navicat. Understand the respective object structure fully at a glance.
- Diversified Import and Export Competence
- Import data from ODBC: You can import data from ODBC after setting up a data source connection. All available tables will be included if connection success. Just simply choose the tables you wish to import or specify a query using Add Query button.
- Import data from different file formats: XLS, CSV, TXT, DBF and XML: Import Wizard allows you to import data into a table from diverse format. On top of that, you can save your settings as an import profile for setting schedule.
- Export data to different file formats: XLS, TXT, CSV, DBF and XML: Likewise, Export Wizard allows you to export data into various format. Save your settings as an export profile for setting schedule.
- Powerful Data Manipulation Tools
- Form View: Manipulate the current record with Form View. Enjoy a clear display of field name and its value with focus on current record.
- Support of Foreign Key Data Selection: With the GUI tool - Foreign Key Data Selection, you can locate the foreign key values from the reference table. Stop shifting the view to a master table to look for the available values!
- Data and Structure Synchronization: Navicat Premium allows you to transfer data from one database to another with detailed analytical process. Likewise, you can compare and modify the table structures. For both Data and Structure Synchronization, the target database can be on the same server as the source database or on another server.
- Support of Backup and Restore MySQL/PostgreSQL databases: Regular backup on database is important to users. Backup/restore tables and records, views, functions, etc for your database using Navicat. You can also schedule backups between databases.
- Powerful Security Management
- Visual User Manager: Navicat provides users a visual tool for user management. You can easily add, duplicate, delete users, and edit global user privileges, and grant privileges on the selected objects.
- Well-Designed Visual Builder / Editor
- Visual Query / View Builder: Visual Query / View Builder - which is divided into two portions: the upper Graphical View, and the lower Syntax View, allows you to create and edit queries / views visually without knowledge of SQL.
- Query Editor: It allows you to create and edit SQL text for a query, prepare and execute selected queries.
- Support of Parameter Query: Set query parameters to add variable values to a query each time you run it.
- Code-Completion for Query, View, Function and other database objects: Experience a quick way in constructing SQL statements in SQL Editor with the Code-completion feature. Whether you want to select available properties of database objects or SQL keywords, all it takes is a pick from the drop-down list.
- More great features
- Virtual Grouping: Have a better organization over connection and objects in Navicat. You can categorize objects into groups with the Virtual Grouping feature.
- Server Monitor: Select the servers that you want to monitor by checking them in the checklist box of the Server Monitor Window. Click on either Process List, Variables or Status Tab to show and / or modify the properties of your servers.
- SQL Console: To use a command-line interface, you can open SQL Console in Navicat. It provides you an interactive text-based screen to query input and result output from database.
- Tabbed Windows: Customize your window behavior style. Navicat supports you of dragging windows in and out of the tabbed windows.
- Profile System: For most of the tasks, Navicat allows you to save / load profiles to increase convenience. Profile can be applied on Data Transfer, Data / Structure Synchronization, Batch Job, Import / Export etc.
- Shortcut: Navicat premium allows you to drag and drop tables/views to create shortcuts. This feature can save you a lot of time to access your most used table/view, reducing the number of steps to reach them.
- Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista or 2003
- Pentium II processor or above
- 64 megabytes (MB) of RAM
- Hard-disk space vary depending on installation. Full installation requires 10 MB of available hard-disk space
Navicat Premium 8.2.11 Screenshot
Navicat Premium 8.2.11 Keywords
Bookmark Navicat Premium 8.2.11
Navicat Premium 8.2.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.