NeoBook Professional Multimedia 5.5.4
NeoBook Professional Multimedia 5.5.4 Ranking & Summary
NeoBook Professional Multimedia 5.5.4 description
NeoBook Professional Multimedia 5.5.4 is an easy-to-use tool allowing you to construct applications using simple drag-and-drop commands, with which you can easily setup hotspots, command buttons, text entry fields, check boxes, lists and other interactive controls. You can also quickly create an interface that allows readers to turn pages, enter responses, pop up messages, play multimedia files, run other software, do math calculations, display Internet sites, and more.
Now it's easy to create and publish your own 32-bit Windows applications - no programming required! Even inexperienced users can quickly combine text, graphics, sound, animation and other elements to create interactive, multimedia software programs such as: electronic books, presentations, brochures, greeting cards, educational materials, computer-based training applications, catalogs, electronic magazines, games, CD interfaces and many types of other applications.
NeoBook's spelling checker makes sure your publications are error free. And when you're finished, you can compile your masterpiece into a complete stand-alone Windows application (exe), screen saver (scr) or Internet Explorer™ plug-in, which you can distribute without royalties! NeoBook can even create a custom setup program for your project, complete with compression and multi-disk capabilities.
Supported File Formats:
- Imports Rich Text (RTF) and plain text/ASCII formats supported by most word processors and text editors.
- Most common image file formats may also be imported, including JPEG, BMP, PCX, GIF, PNG, WMF, etc.
- Supports True Type fonts. Plays AVI, MPEG, WAV, MIDI, CAR, MP3, Flash SWF and other multimedia formats
- Use simple drag and drop actions to create complex applications.
- Import pictures and illustrations created with your favorite paint or drawing software.
- Import formatted text documents created with your favorite word processor or use NeoBook's built-in text editor.
- Add navigation and user interface controls including: push buttons, check boxes, radio buttons, text entry fields (with validation), list boxes, combo boxes, media players, track bars and timers.
- Play Animated GIF and Flash files.
- Display web sites and live Internet content inside your application.*
- Create and send email messages directly from your application.
- Use the built-in text editor to create formatted text with tables, multiple fonts, bookmarks and hypertext commands.
- Create advanced applications using the powerful, integrated scripting language. Includes conditional statements, looping, variables, file i/o, string processing, etc. Script commands can be typed manually by experienced users or selected from a list and added interactively by filling out a simple questionnaire.
- Perform calculations and tabulate scores for computer-based training exercises.
- Use transition effects between screens, such as wipes, dissolves, weaves, etc.
- Store and retrieve information from external files and the Windows Registry.
- Create applications with custom shaped windows.
- Play sound, music, video, animation and other multimedia files.
- Display alert boxes, messages, popup images, menus, Custom Dialog Boxes, etc.
- Create your own animated cartoons using the included NeoToon™ utility.
- Launch Windows or DOS programs including other compiled NeoBook applications.
- Send keystrokes and mouse clicks to other Windows applications.
- Access your favorite word processor, sound editor, animation editor and/or paint program directly from NeoBook to edit text, images, audio and animation clips.
- Enhance NeoBook's functionality with simple to use, yet powerful plug-ins.
- Test, debug and spell check your projects without leaving the NeoBook environment.
- Use NeoBook's Compiler to assemble your projects into 32-bit Windows applications (exe), Windows screen savers (scr), Windows system tray applications or web browser Plug-In/ActiveX controls (ocx). Compiled applications may be distributed or sold - without paying royalties or additional license fees!
- Create a professional Setup/Installation for your applications, complete with compression and multi-disk capabilities.
- Import files created with previous Windows and DOS versions of NeoBook.
- New NeoBookDBPro plug-in lets you read and write database files directly from your NeoBook publications.
- And more....
- Multiple new features and enhancements.
- Windows 95, 98, Me, NT 4.x, 2000, XP or Vista.
- A hard disk with 20 MB free space.
- Mouse or other Windows-supported pointing device.
- Windows-supported sound card (optional)
NeoBook Professional Multimedia 5.5.4 Screenshot
NeoBook Professional Multimedia 5.5.4 Keywords
Bookmark NeoBook Professional Multimedia 5.5.4
NeoBook Professional Multimedia 5.5.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.