NetXtremeBouncerFilter 3.0 Ranking & Summary
NetXtremeBouncerFilter 3.0 description
NetXtremeBouncerFilter 3.0 can be seen as an effective which makes your web applications, windows application and web services be easily categorize bounced e-mail messages with a few lines of code. The result after processing can be used to update your address list, create reports, etc. You do not need to have knowledge of how IMAP, POP3 and EML parser are implemented. NetXtremeBounceFilter does all such difficult tasks for you. You can quickly integrate our NetXtremeBounceFilter component into your WinForms application with just doing Drag and Drop from the Visual Studio Toolbox on your WinForms.
- Fully support both event-driven (asynchronous) and blocking (synchronous) application designs.
- Easily and quickly parse and categorize bounced email messages from many sources such as EML files, IMAP Inbox, POP3 Inbox.
- Supports thousands different bounce formats.
- Detect many types of bounced message such as: Hard, Soft, Temporary, Blocked, Generic, etc.
- Bounce Signature (definition) can be easily added to NetXtremeBounceFilter.
- Supports on-the-fly delete hard bounced messages.
- Bounce Filter Result can be used to update your email lists, create reports, etc.
- IMAP, POP3, SMTP and high-performance MIME parser components are included.
- Uniform and comprehensive error handling with .NET exceptions.
- Bug fixes
- BounceFilter - Added more built-in bounce signatures.
- BounceFilter - Fixed subscribe and unsubscribe bounce signature bug.
- BounceFilter - Improved bounce processing performance.
- IMAP - Added support for keywords (custom flags).
- IMAP - Added a workaround for qq.com IMAP server that advertises PLAIN authentication method support but only accepts LOGIN.
- IMAP - Invalid IMAP response lines such as "* AVK-VIRUS-CHECK - 1" are now ignored.
- IMAP - Added workaround for broken IMAP servers that use their default charset where modified UTF-7 is required.
- IMAP - Added hostname validity checking to Connect method.
- SMTP - Fixed a problem with sending messages using "binary" content transfer encoding and parsed using 'Do not parse mime tree' option.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.x/3.x
NetXtremeBouncerFilter 3.0 Screenshot
NetXtremeBouncerFilter 3.0 Keywords
Bookmark NetXtremeBouncerFilter 3.0
NetXtremeBouncerFilter 3.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.