NetXtremeSshExec 2.0 Ranking & Summary
NetXtremeSshExec 2.0 description
NetXtremeSshExec 2.0 is designed as a comprehensive set of interfaces and classes which helps you establish a Secure Shell (SSH) communication to a server and execute commands on it.
In addition, this component will also help you easily insert terminal emulation capabilities within any .NET application. The library also offers the flexibility, ease of use and rapid development features of a component without the complexities of working with the native socket class or in-depth knowledge of how the Secure Shell protocols are implemented.
- Execute commands over SSH channel.
- Remote shell over SSH.
- Terminal Emulation Control for Windows Forms.
- Virtual Terminal class.
- Record and replay terminal session.
- All major SSH servers are supported.
- Tested Servers
- Bitvise WinSSHD
- GlobalScape Security Server
- Firewall and Proxy Support
- HTTP, Socks4, Socks4A and Socks5 proxy servers support.
- Security Support
- Diffie Hellman key exchange.
- Encryption/decryption using Triple DES, RC4 or AES.
- RSA and DSA public keys, public key authentication.
- Includes Safabyte Security component with support for signature / verification, encryption / decryption, etc.
- Other Features
- Supports IPv6.
- Uniform and comprehensive error handling with .NET exceptions.
- Royalty free run-time.
- 1 year minor and major product updates.
- Full Windows Vista support.
- Supports Visual Studio 2005, Visual Studio 2008, Delphi 8, C# Builder and other compliant development environments.
- Supports Drag/Drop integration within Visual Studio.
- NetXtremeSshExec can run under both .NET Framework 2.x and 3.x.
- NetXtremeSshExec can be used from ASP.NET web pages, Windows Forms and Web Services.
- .NET Technology
- 100% managed code written in C# (Complete source code included in the Gold License).
- CLS compliant (Common Language Specification).
- Passed almost Microsoft FxCop's rules.
- Object-oriented design created specifically for .NET Framework version 2.x and above.
- Does not use unsafe blocks for minimal permission requirements.
- Seamless integration with the .NET base class libraries.
- Documentation fully integrated into Visual Studio .NET.
- C# and VB.NET samples included in the setup package show how to work with the component.
- New Features
- # SSH - Now supports FIPS 140-2 compliant mode and it is automatically enabled on systems where only compliant algorithms are allowed.
- Class Changes
- Changes that may affect your projects
- Terminal Control classes are now separated to NetXtremeTerminal.dll.
- Bug fixes
- SSH Exec - Prompt-matching in Shell class changed to make it possible to match beginning of a line.
- SSH Exec - Fixed a bug that caused the Enter key not to be echoed when local echo is on.
NetXtremeSshExec 2.0 Screenshot
NetXtremeSshExec 2.0 Keywords
Bookmark NetXtremeSshExec 2.0
NetXtremeSshExec 2.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.