NextwaveSoft WPF Suite Chart and Gauge 2.0
NextwaveSoft WPF Suite Chart and Gauge 2.0 Ranking & Summary
NextwaveSoft WPF Suite Chart and Gauge 2.0 description
NextwaveSoft WPF Suite Chart and Gauge 2.0 makes it easy to visualize your data in Windows Presentation Foundation applications. The suite contains more than 40 2D/3D charts, such as area, bar, column, line, pie, doughnut, pyramid, funnel, scatter, bubble, stock bars, candlesticks and radar charts and circular gauge, linear gauge, digital labels, analog rolling labels, switch and LED. Chart features includes axis scaling, secondary axis, major and minor gridlines and ticks, labels, stripes, margin, legend, annotation, theme, data and control template, title, animation, marker and tooltips.
Nextwave WPF Chart supports data binding from XML, Object, Collection, Data Source, XY-Formula and Real Time binding. The layout of chart and gauge are flexible and you can change the style as you like. There are five attractive defined themes for your favorable chart appearance. The suites come with completed user documentation, extensive sample browser with completed code. The source codes are complied with .NET framework and can be used with C#, VB.NET, and Managed C++ as well as other languages which use .NET Framework. With both chart and gauge in Nextwave Software WPF Suites, you can visualize your data in a dashboard for any Business, Manufacturing, or Simulation applications.
- Nextwavesift WPF Chart can be added to Windows and XBAP applications using both XAML (eXtensible Application Markup Language) and procedural code. Chart control can also be added to application using drag and drop method in Microsoft Visual Studio.NET 2008 and Microsoft Expression Blend.
- Nextwavesift WPF enables the developers to create charts with linear or radial gradients, solid colors and themes. Custom templates can be applied to each element of the chart to completely customize the look and feel of the chart to suit the application's theme.
- With the new DataBinding concepts,Nextwavesoft WPF Chart enables the users to bind data from different sources such as XML data, IList objects, observable collections, external datasource, CollectionViewSource, LINQ results etc.
- Appearance of the legend box is customizable using template, the its position are dockable.
- Labels of the data point and annotations are supported to help user to visualize the data.
- Primary and secondary axis are supported with reversing, margin, label and striplines.
NextwaveSoft WPF Suite Chart and Gauge 2.0 Screenshot
NextwaveSoft WPF Suite Chart and Gauge 2.0 Keywords
Bookmark NextwaveSoft WPF Suite Chart and Gauge 2.0
NextwaveSoft WPF Suite Chart and Gauge 2.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.