Nicomsoft OCR SDK 2.3.325
Nicomsoft OCR SDK 2.3.325 Ranking & Summary
Nicomsoft OCR SDK 2.3.325 description
Nicomsoft OCR SDK 2.3.325 is described as a highly flexible, feature-rich OCR toolkit that allows developers to easily embed high-quality optical character recognition functionality in their products.
While the recognition quality delivered by Nicomsoft OCR is on a par with the premium OCR packages on the market, they also offer a royalty-free licensing policy.This gives customers the lowest total cost of ownership of a quality OCR system, enabling them to create software products that are more competitive.
- Supports many image formats: BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF and many others
- Supports multipage image formats (TIFF, GIF)
- Supports PDF files (by default GhostScript is used)
- Ability to save recognized document as PDF (built-in PDF generator), RTF or TXT file
- Ability to load image from a file, memory or raw pixel data
- Advanced deskew algorithm
- Ability to invert/rotate/mirror entire image or some text block(s) before processing
- Ability to scale image automatically for better recognition
- Robust adaptive image binarization supports images with poor brightness or low contrast
- Ability to configure image binarization parameters for specific images
- Advanced page layout analysis algorithm (zoning)
- Ability to perform OCR step by step and get intermediate results
- Advanced lines detection and removing algorithm.
- Ability to use several CPU cores for even faster image binarization
- Ability to perform zonal OCR: select one or multiple areas for OCR
- Ability to specify different OCR options for different areas
- ICR module for handwritten digits
- Supports English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and Russian languages
- Ability to specify several languages for OCR
- Ability to specify different languages for different areas on an image
- Ability to detect and handle inverted text
- Ability to use several CPU cores for even faster OCR, even if OCR is performed for one page only
- Thread-safe: Ability to process multiple images at once by using multiple threads.
- Unique character analysis technology delivering reliable recognition of any fonts
- Advanced algorithms for poor-quality text, distorted, connected and broken characters
- Dictionaries are used for the best recognition
- Ability to use user-defined dictionaries
- Ability to format text automatically: remove unnecessary line breaks, combine divided words, detect marked lists, etc
- Many optimizations with SSE/SSE2 instructions for fast OCR
- Ability to change default options and improve OCR results if some parameters of image are known
- Ability to exclude some characters from character set when necessary
- Ability to get additional information about text lines, words and characters: position, size, quality, etc
- Full Unicode support
- Mobility: OCR binaries and data files are less than 10MB for one language.
- Simple API interface and sample projects for various programming languages: C#, C++, VB.NET, Delphi, C++ Builder, VB
- A wide set of supported frameworks and technologies that can use Nicomsoft OCR SDK: .NET, WPF, WCF, ASP.NET, Silverlight, etc
- Both native x86 and x64 binaries are available
- Added ability to save recognized document as PDF, RTF or TXT file.
- Added new functions: Svr_Create, Svr_Destroy, Svr_NewDocument, Svr_AddPage, Svr_SaveToFile.
- Improved support for some bad PDF files.
- Improved built-in XML parser.
- Added ability to get all variants of recognition (text and quality) for every character.
- Fixed issue with Blk_GetCharText function.
- Updated sample projects.
- Updated documentation.
- A lot of minor improvements and fixes.
Nicomsoft OCR SDK 2.3.325 Screenshot
Nicomsoft OCR SDK 2.3.325 Keywords
Bookmark Nicomsoft OCR SDK 2.3.325
Nicomsoft OCR SDK 2.3.325 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.