novaPDF OEM 6.1
novaPDF OEM 6.1 Ranking & Summary
novaPDF OEM 6.1 description
novaPDF OEM 6.1 offers you a powerful application which you can easily generate PDF files that will be post-processed by their own applications.
In addition, novaPDF OEM works as a normal PDF printer (offers the features of novaPDF Professional) only that the output PDF file is saved to a location set programatically during installation using parameters.
- Create Standard PDF files: Creates 100% standard PDF files that can be viewed or printed using free PDF viewers such as Adobe® Acrobat® Reader.
- High-Quality searchable PDF: Creates high-quality searchable PDF files from all Microsoft Windows® applications that support printing, retaining the original layout of the document.
- Network Printer Sharing (novaPDF Server): novaPDF Server can be installed on one computer in a network environment (printer server) and used by any other computer in that network, without having to install it on each computer. Just share the printer on the printer server and use it to create PDF files from any other computer (can also be used through Remote Desktop Connection or on a Terminal Server).
- Document Information: Set document information for PDF files (title, subject, author, keywords).
- Merge PDF files: You can append or insert the content of the document being converted, to an existing PDF file.
- After save actions: Custom actions can be defined to be performed after the PDF was successfully generated, such as opening (or not) the PDF file with the default viewer once it's created, or running a custom application with given parameters.
- PDF Bookmarks: novaPDF can detect the headings in the document to be printed and add bookmarks in the generated PDF files. You have to define the text attributes for the document headings (font, size, style, color) and for the generated bookmarks.
- PDF Watermarks: You can stamp an entire PDF (or individual pages from it) with an image or text that can have rotation, opacity, color variation or other effects.
- Private Profiles: Define different private profiles, each with its own settings for page size, resolution, fonts, compression, document info and save settings.
- Public Profiles (novaPDF Server): These public profiles are created on the server computer and are automatically propagated to all client computers. You can configure some profiles to save the PDF files in a folder on server and all client computers will generate the PDF files in that folder.
- Optimized File Sizes: Images can be downsampled, converted or compressed to reduce the size of the resulting pdf file. Text can be compressed or converted too.
- Font Embedding, Graphics Resolution and Page Size Controls: Supports font embedding for all TrueType and OpenType fonts. Users can select the graphics resolution of the resulting PDF, and can control PDF page size. novaPDF supports the creation of custom page sizes and automatic scaling in inches, millimeters and points.
- International Character Support: Supports international character sets, enabling users to generate
- PDF files using almost any Latin, Cyrillic or Asian character set.
- Integration: novaPDF allows users to create PDF files from virtually every Windows application, accessing its functionality through a printer driver interface. Once novaPDF is installed as the default printer, you can simply click the "Print" button from any Windows application to have your PDF created.
- More details on how novaPDF OEM works:
- From your programs setup you start the silent installation of novaPDF OEM
- when launching the novaPDF OEM setup you use several command line parameters to: add your applications name (it will be displayed on the About page of the novaPDF driver), set a folder where the PDF will be saved (a temporary folder hidden somewhere), register novaPDF OEM, set the PDF file name (fixed name or you can use macros), where to save the files (locally or remote), choose what to do when the file exists in the destination, choose what application to Run after the printing (as well as passing specific arguments for this application)
- After the installation of novaPDF OEM is finished, any document sent to it for printing will be converted to a PDF file and saved in the location youve initially set through parameters
- The PDF will not be shown to the user and only your application will be able to post-process it
Enhancements: append/insert pdf changes, bug fixes
Requirements: 10 MB of free disk space
novaPDF OEM 6.1 Screenshot
novaPDF OEM 6.1 Keywords
Bookmark novaPDF OEM 6.1
novaPDF OEM 6.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- PDFSplitMergeLibrary 1.0
- Multiple Text Files to MS Word Document 7.0
- M-Files SBE Document Management Software 4.0
- M-Files Document Management Software 5.0
- e-PDF Document Converter Server License 2.11
- MS Word Insert Multiple Word Files Into 7.0
- M-Files PRO Document Management Software 4.0
- Multiple Text Files to MS Word Document Convert Software 7.0