Objeck 18.104.22.168 Ranking & Summary
Objeck 22.214.171.124 description
The programming environment consists of a compiler, virtual machine (with associated garbage collector and JIT compiler) and command-line debugger. The compiler emits binary bytecode that is executed by the runtime system. The runtime JIT compiler has the ability to translate the bytecode into IA-32 or AMD64 machine code during execution for improved performance.
- Native platform support for Windows, Linux and OS X
- Support for object-oriented programming (virtual classes, interfaces, enums, functions and methods)
- Functional support (high-order functions)
- Support for polymorphic methods and functions
- "public" and "private" methods classifications
- Class library support (console, strings, files, threads, sockets, directories, vectors, linked lists, b-trees, http, xml, etc.)
- Interactive debugger
- Automatic memory management (mark and sweep garbage collection)
- Native runtime JIT support for IA-32 and AMD64 architectures
- General compiler optimizations (short-circuit logic, method inlining, constant folding, strength reduction and instruction simplification)
Objeck 126.96.36.199 Screenshot
Objeck 188.8.131.52 Keywords
Bookmark Objeck 184.108.40.206
Objeck 220.127.116.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.