OLAP + CHART ModelKit 126.96.36.199
OLAP + CHART ModelKit 188.8.131.52 Ranking & Summary
OLAP + CHART ModelKit 184.108.40.206 description
OLAP + CHART ModelKit 220.127.116.11 is used for creating analytical applications for decision support systems. The pack includes a flexible OLAP component - OLAP ModelKit and graphical component - Chart ModelKit. OLAP ModelKit is designed for multidimensional data analysis. The application created with the product help gives end users opportunity to choose what data should be analyzed, what dimensions should be displayed in the pivot table, where and what data slice should be done. Chart ModelKit allows the creation of applications for displaying multidimensional data as interactive 2D charts and graphs. Thus the information is represented in understandable and visual form.
Components included in the OLAP + CHART ModelKit suite represent a unified development framework with similar design-time and runtime customization facilities, common data management and appearance customization methods. The joint use of OLAP ModelKit and Chart ModelKit doesnt require deep knowledge in programming. Just place Chart Viewer on the form the DataCubeGrid is located on, few mouse clicks and data is represented as comprehensible charts.
The OLAP + CHART ModelKit package is developed for .Net, written in C# and contains only managed code. Distribution of the suite within your applications doesn`t require any additional fees. Thus, the use of OLAP +CHART ModelKit provides a wide range of opportunities of multidimensional analysis and graphical representation of the data needed for effective business management in one application. Create qualitative and comprehensive decision support systems!
- OLAP + CHART ModelKit™ is an ideal solution for data analysis and visualization. The package contains a feature rich OLAP component capable of working with large bodies of data and presenting information in understandable pivot tables. Chart ModelKit™ included in the package can generate high performance charts and graphs based on the data from the created pivot table. Visual data – comprehensible data ready for analysis.
- A unified development framework. Components included into the suite are fully compatible with each other. There is no need to adjust components to each other. Just place a chart viewer component next to data cube grid and get your pivot table data visualized. It’s so simple and efficient. No coding at all!
- Free 1-year product updates and upgrades. By purchasing OLAP + CHART ModelKit™ you get a one year subscription; during your subscription term you will get all new product versions including major ones.
- Technical support.Technical support is provided according to the following plans: Free and Premium. Regardles of the plan you choose, our support staff will process and respond to your request. Premium Support subscribers get additional benefits. You can purchase Premium Support subscription together with license for the product.
- Flexible licensing. Licensing options are very flexible and suitable for corporate customers as well as for freelance developers. The product is licensed for each computer on which it is installed and used. If you need to use the product on more than one computer additional license is required. For more information on product editions and licensing please visit this page.
- Subscription renewal. Your subscription can be renewed at the beginning of each successive year, but it can be done only if you authorize so. In case you do not renew subscription you are empowered to use any of the components provided within the Suite during the subscription period without any limitations except for those indicated in the End User License Agreement. Subscription renewal is available at 60% discount of your current license price.
- Source code availability. Obtaining source code for both products you will have total control over your application.
- Royalty-free runtime. You can distribute all products supplied within the Suite with your application to end-users without any additional fees.
- All components are written in C# and contain only managed code.
- Compatibility with .NET Framework 2.0
- Compatibility with the most popular .NET IDEs. All components work with Visual Studio.NET, Borland C# Builder, Delphi.NET, Sharp Develop, and other .NET IDEs. Moreover, components work without any IDE. The minimum requirement is .NET Framework installed on the end user’s machine.
- Favorable pricing when switching from competing products to the OLAP + CHART ModelKit.
- A new collection of attractive and comprehensive charts designed in 10 various styles.
- A new collection includes 180 examples of charts and diagrams which are designed in 10 unique styles.
Requirements:.NET Framework 2.0
OLAP + CHART ModelKit 18.104.22.168 Screenshot
OLAP + CHART ModelKit 22.214.171.124 Keywords
Bookmark OLAP + CHART ModelKit 126.96.36.199
OLAP + CHART ModelKit 188.8.131.52 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.