OLAP + CHART ModelKit 220.127.116.11
OLAP + CHART ModelKit 18.104.22.168 Ranking & Summary
OLAP + CHART ModelKit 22.214.171.124 description
OLAP + CHART ModelKit 126.96.36.199 wit huge complex tables, applications and schemes, offers an intelligent Decision support systems of any contemporary enterprise contain. The use of advanced components allows the avoidance of such great amount of data. The OLAP + CHART ModelKit components package is intended for the creation of analytical applications for decision support systems. The pack includes a flexible OLAP component - OLAP ModelKit and graphical component - Chart ModelKit.
Today’s business faces two main problems that hinder timely and deliberate decision-making: data analysis and visualization.
Many companies continue using Excel for creating pivot table reports in spite of the fact that it is inconvenient and even a slight alteration can cause huge errors. Moreover, it is not suitable for working with large bodies of data. That is why OLAP technology is rapidly winning this marketplace. Powerful OLAP components are in increasing demand, though not all of them provide the required quality.
And there is still a problem of data visualization that is an essential part of corporate Business Intelligence. It is so difficult to find a flexible charting component that is able of creating high-quality charts that are easily integrated into the project.
Perpetuum Software LLC introduces a pack of .Net components that is an ideal solution of the stated above problems: OLAP + CHART ModelKit™. The suite contains two fully compatible and easy-to-use products: OLAP ModelKit™ and Chart ModelKit™.
OLAP ModelKit™ is a completely managed OLAP component designed for the creation of effective decision support systems. It is capable of working with huge databases. With OLAP ModelKit™ embedded in your application, your users will be able to view any amount of data in any way considered suitable at the moment, as well as perform interactive analysis of any type and quality. The following manipulations are available: data filtering, drilling down, rolling up, dimensional pivoting, ranking, etc. An evident advantage of the product is its ability to present data with the help of data visualization components.
And you don’t need to waste your time looking for any third party components: a powerful charting solution, Chart ModelKit™ is already included into the suite for your convenience. The library is fully compatible with OLAP ModelKit™ and allows charting of OLAP data in a few minutes with just a few mouse clicks. The true WYSIWYG designer provides flexible chart customization and creation of complex chart configurations that are difficult to design with other similar products. The following chart types are available: Pie, Bar, Stacked Bar, Stacked100Bar, Spline, Line, Bubble, Area, Stacked Area, Stacked100Area, Stock, and Candle Stick Joint use of components allows the quick transformation of your data into valuable, useful information and charts.
So, the problems are solved: you found a powerful OLAP component that can help you manage and analyze your data and an effective charting component that is fully compatible with OLAP ModelKit™ and provides comprehensible data visualization. No need to look for another charting solution and waste your time adjusting two products to each other.
OLAP ModelKit is designed for multidimensional data analysis. The application created with the product help gives end users opportunity to choose what data should be analyzed, what dimensions should be displayed in the pivot table, where and what data slice should be done. Chart ModelKit allows the creation of applications for displaying multidimensional data as interactive 2D charts and graphs. Thus the information is represented in understandable and visual form.
Components included in the OLAP + CHART ModelKit suite represent a unified development framework with similar design-time and runtime customization facilities, common data management and appearance customization methods.
The joint use of OLAP ModelKit and Chart ModelKit doesnt require deep knowledge in programming. Just place Chart Viewer on the form the DataCubeGrid is located on, few mouse clicks and data is represented as comprehensible charts.
The OLAP + CHART ModelKit package is developed for .Net, written in C# and contains only managed code. Distribution of the suite within your applications doesnt require any additional fees.
Thus, the use of OLAP +CHART ModelKit provides a wide range of opportunities of multidimensional analysis and graphical representation of the data needed for effective business management in one application. Create qualitative and comprehensive decision support systems!
By purchasing OLAP + CHART ModelKit™ you save your time, money and get a one year subscription for product updates, upgrades, fixes as well as for technical support. Thus, your projects will stay current with the latest technologies.
- OLAP + CHART ModelKit™ is an ideal solution for data analysis and visualization: The package contains a feature rich OLAP component capable of working with large bodies of data and presenting information in understandable pivot tables. Chart ModelKit™ included in the package can generate high performance charts and graphs based on the data from the created pivot table. Visual data – comprehensible data ready for analysis.
- A unified development framework: Components included into the suite are fully compatible with each other. There is no need to adjust components to each other. Just place a chart viewer component next to data cube grid and get your pivot table data visualized. It’s so simple and efficient. No coding at all!
- Free 1-year product updates and upgrades: By purchasing OLAP + CHART ModelKit™ you get a one year subscription; during your subscription term you will get all new product versions including major ones.
- Technical support: Technical support is provided according to the following plans: Free and Premium. Regardles of the plan you choose, our support staff will process and respond to your request. Premium Support subscribers get additional benefits. You can purchase Premium Support subscription together with license for the product.
- Flexible licensing: Licensing options are very flexible and suitable for corporate customers as well as for freelance developers. The product is licensed for each computer on which it is installed and used. If you need to use the product on more than one computer additional license is required. For more information on product editions and licensing please visit this page.
- Subscription renewal: Your subscription can be renewed at the beginning of each successive year, but it can be done only if you authorize so. In case you do not renew subscription you are empowered to use any of the components provided within the Suite during the subscription period without any limitations except for those indicated in the End User License Agreement. Subscription renewal is available at 60% discount of your current license price.
- Source code availability: Obtaining source code for both products you will have total control over your application.
- Royalty-free runtime: You can distribute all products supplied within the Suite with your application to end-users without any additional fees.
- All components are written in C# and contain only managed code.
- Compatibility with .NET Framework 2.0
- Compatibility with the most popular .NET IDEs: All components work with Visual Studio.NET, Borland C# Builder, Delphi.NET, Sharp Develop, and other .NET IDEs. Moreover, components work without any IDE. The minimum requirement is .NET Framework installed on the end user’s machine.
- Favorable pricing when switching from competing products to the OLAP + CHART ModelKit: If you are using or used any competing software components and consider switching to any Perpetuum Software product, we are ready to make you an advantageous offer and provide you with assistance of any kind. Click here to contact our representative for competitive pricing options and help. Please, indicate the name of the software product you are switching from.
Requirements: .NET Framework 2.0
OLAP + CHART ModelKit 188.8.131.52 Screenshot
OLAP + CHART ModelKit 184.108.40.206 Keywords
Bookmark OLAP + CHART ModelKit 220.127.116.11
OLAP + CHART ModelKit 18.104.22.168 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Data Renovator 13.87
- TTrialSoftware 1.6
- DataMatrix 2D Barcode ASP Component 3.0.1
- Quick Recovery for Windows FAT & NTFS - A Data Recovery Product 11.09.05
- Quick Recovery for FAT - A Data Recovery Product 11.09.05
- Zen Cart shopzilla.com / bizrate.com Data Feed 7.6.7
- Quick Recovery for RAID 0 - A Data Recovery Product 1.09
- osCommerce MySimon.com Data Feed 3.0
- Aggregate Profiler 4.5
- Image Components 1.5
- CSNotifier - CorporateSnitch Notifier 1.3
- Aspose.Component 2.0
- Raise Data Recovery for Mobile 4.0
- Quick Recovery Novell Netware - A Data Recovery Product 10.x
- Quick Recovery for RAID 5 - A Data Recovery Product 1.09
- Quick Recovery for Novell Netware NSS - A Data Recovery Product 10.02