OLAP + CHART ModelKit 188.8.131.52
OLAP + CHART ModelKit 184.108.40.206 Ranking & Summary
OLAP + CHART ModelKit 220.127.116.11 description
OLAP + CHART ModelKit 18.104.22.168 is a useful software which is designed for the creation of analytical applications for decision support systems.
The pack includes a flexible OLAP component - OLAP ModelKit and graphical component - Chart ModelKit. OLAP ModelKit is designed for multidimensional data analysis. The application created with the product help gives end users opportunity to choose what data should be analyzed, what dimensions should be displayed in the pivot table, where and what data slice should be done.
- Chart ModelKit allows the creation of applications for displaying multidimensional data as interactive 2D charts and graphs. Thus the information is represented in understandable and visual form.
- Components included in the OLAP + CHART ModelKit suite represent a unified development framework with similar design-time and runtime customization facilities, common data management and appearance customization methods.
- The joint use of OLAP ModelKit and Chart ModelKit doesn't require deep knowledge in programming. Just place Chart Viewer on the form the DataCubeGrid is located on, few mouse clicks and data is represented as comprehensible charts.
- The OLAP + CHART ModelKit package is developed for .Net, written in C# and contains only managed code.
- OLAP +CHART ModelKit provides a wide range of opportunities of multidimensional analysis and graphical representation of the data needed for effective business management in one application.
- Create qualitative and comprehensive decision support systems!
Enhancements: Fixed: after the Wizard dialog is used, none of the applied filters and groupings disappear.
Requirements: .NET Framework 2.0/3.5
OLAP + CHART ModelKit 22.214.171.124 Screenshot
OLAP + CHART ModelKit 126.96.36.199 Keywords
Bookmark OLAP + CHART ModelKit 188.8.131.52
OLAP + CHART ModelKit 184.108.40.206 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.