OLAP ModelKit 18.104.22.168
OLAP ModelKit 22.214.171.124 Ranking & Summary
OLAP ModelKit 126.96.36.199 description
OLAP ModelKit 188.8.131.52 can analyses data accurately and easily as well as create and treat alternative relations...
One of conditions to achieve success in business is quick data analysis that allows saving money and time. Today many companies use pivot tables which have imperfections such as lack of flexibility and integrity of dataset, intraprocess transparency. Companies should put a question if they are ready to loose competitive ability using inaccurate data or apply progressive technology. OLAP ModelKit increases your efficiency a lot!
In addition to common functionality inhered by the existing OLAP components such as OLAP ModelKit has its own particularities. The product is fully compatible with .NET due to 100% managed code. This component has an XP Themed appearance and an ability to use any .NET data sources (including ADO.NET and IList).
OLAP ModelKit supports nested data sources. Now there is no need to prepare a special data access meeting the required calculations. This library is intended for creating and utilizing cross reports based on multiple statistical data of large volumes. Moreover, OLAP ModelKit provides an opportunity to represent the final report data not only as a table; it also allows organizing the information so to make it available for use by third party chart components. It should be mentioned such features as comprehensible User Interface. Now end users have an ability of data filtering, drilling down, rolling up, dimensional pivoting, ranking.
The product allows embedding OLAP technology in all Windows applications based on relational data. It is possible to export a cross report into an Excel table, HTML or PDF. Please be advised that OLAP ModelKit 184.108.40.206 supports only .NET 2.0/3.5. If you work with .NET Framework 1.1, please use OLAP ModelKit 220.127.116.11 that is compatible with .NET 1.1 and .NET 2.0
- Adjustment of chart elements with a mouse doesn’t require knowledge of object model or use of WIZARD.
- Intuitive designer interface.
- Ability to adjust parameters of any selected element in the Property Grid.
- Fully-functional designer: Unlimited undoredo, clipboard functions, zooming, panning, grid, rules etc.
- Layout management allows the automatic placement of elements with the alignment according to the chart properties or manual positioning of each element
- It is possible to open and/or export a chart stored in a file.
- The designer is available both at design-time and runtime.
- Charts can be built both from scratch or by using chart templates.
- Work with any .NET data sources.
- Use of several data sources in one chart.
- Use of any ADO.NET, IList, IListSource objects.
- A developer can group data on the basis of any criterion and build series in which each group is represented by a separate series.
- It is possible to use hierarchic data sources. Every element of the upper level can be represented as a separate series built by the nested elements.
- Sorting by any criterion is available.
- Expression language can be used for data binding.
- It is possible to create bound and unbound charts.
- Chart elements are presented by separate objects that have their own drawing and hit testing methods.
- Unique object architecture of the product provides an ability to combine objects arbitrarily allowing the creation of chart configurations that are difficult or impossible to build using other approaches.
- Access to object graph via ChartDOM allows the manipulation objects from code.
- Each element receives mouse movement and mouse click events. This allows the realization of any interactive behavior.
- Open architecture allows the building of non-standard chart elements and series.
- It is possible to use Instrumentation ModelKit elements to build non-standard charts.
- Ability to use arbitrary number of diagrams, legends, labels, axes, etc.
- The library contains a comprehensive set of standard elements: axes, labels, legends, titles etc.
- A set of series types is available: Pie, Bar, Stacked Bar, Stacked100Bar, Spline, Line, Bubble, Area, Stacked Area, Stacked100Area, Stock, and Candle Stick.
- Imitation of 3D effects on chart series elements in Pie, Point and Bar charts.
- Images can be used anywhere in the chart.
- Ability to display custom images in the Bar chart columns.
- Bevels types are available: ellipse, standard (rectangular) and custom (rectangular bevel with customizable parameters).
- GDI+ advantages: gradient fills, anti-aliasing, alpha blending, backgrounds etc.
- Support of different units of measurement.
- A wide range of palettes is available.
- Windows Forms Viewer.
- Web Forms Viewer.
- Integration with Report Sharp-Shooter.
- Integration with OLAP ModelKit.
- Integration with Instrumentation ModelKit.
- Export to SVG, Flash, BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, and TIFF.
- It is possible to print a chart.
- Chart ModelKit is fully compatible with .NET Framework 1.1 and .NET Framework 2.0.
- The product is written in C# and contains only managed code.
- Chart ModelKit is fully compatible with the most popular .NET IDE – Microsoft Visual Studio 2003/2005.
- The product can be easily localized. Chart ModelKit interface is easy to translate into any language. Resource files for localization are stored in XML and can be used at any moment. Files included in Chart ModelKit package can be found in the Localization catalog.
- Detailed documentation and an extensive base of utilization examples are available.
- It is easy to integrate a chart in a project: just copy a few DLLs from the application catalog.
- Royalty-free runtime.
- Source code in C# is available.
- Appearance Uses XP Styles, as well as Office and Smooth Styles, Custom Drawing, and Custom Format is Possible to Present Data with the Help of Chart ModelKit™ and any Third-Party Data Visualization Components
- Header and footer displaying
- Graphic and percentage data output Graphic and Percentage Data Output
- Interactive Data Representation Management
- Interactive grid for reports preview
- Interactive Grid for Preview with Drag-and-drop Support
- Ability to Change all Appearance Properties including Styles at Design Time and at Run Time
Enhancements: Bug fixes.
Requirements: .NET Framework 2.0
OLAP ModelKit 18.104.22.168 Screenshot
OLAP ModelKit 22.214.171.124 Keywords
Bookmark OLAP ModelKit 126.96.36.199
OLAP ModelKit 188.8.131.52 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.