OmniAudit Log Viewer Only 1.12
OmniAudit Log Viewer Only 1.12 Ranking & Summary
OmniAudit Log Viewer Only 1.12 description
OmniAudit Log Viewer Only 1.12 is a potential and easy to use tool which automatically and transparently tracks changes to data in any column of any table in your Microsoft SQL Server 7.0 or 2000 databases.
Simply select the tables and columns you want to audit, and OmniAudit does everything for you. OmniAudit captures changes regardless of the application used to change the data: a commercial software package, an in-house application, or even the native tools provided with SQL Server such as Query Analyzer?OmniAudit catches it all and records what data was changed and who changed it.
OmniAudit not only captures before and after values for each changed column, but also identifies: the user, date and time, the workstation used, and the application used to make the change.You decide which tables and columns to audit; OmniAudit automatically generates triggers to maintain an audit trail of all inserts, updates, and deletes made to that data. OmniAudit is a completely server-side solution which requires no modifications to any client software.
Data auditing can be valuable to an IT organization in a number of ways:
- Database administrators can more easily troubleshoot and track down the origin of data corruption.
- Organizations with internal or regulatory requirements for following the history of data can do so easily, even if their software doesn't already handle this requirement.
- Software developers can more easily develop and debug applications by tracing how data gets changed by any particular function of the software. Find unintentional side-effects faster and easier.
- Quality Assurance functions can validate data altering features more quickly and with greater accuracy.
OmniAudit Log Viewer Only 1.12 Screenshot
OmniAudit Log Viewer Only 1.12 Keywords
Bookmark OmniAudit Log Viewer Only 1.12
OmniAudit Log Viewer Only 1.12 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- MY SQL Server to MSSQL Database Converterr 5.0.1
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Patch: Prevents Inapprop
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Patch: Inappropriate Log
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Patch: Malformed RPC Req
- Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5.5386.0
- Microsoft SQL Server SP4 8.00.2039
- XCavate 1.9 b1908
- Microsoft SQL Server 7.0 Patch: Extended Stored Pr