OptiVec for Borland C++ 5.2.4
OptiVec for Borland C++ 5.2.4 Ranking & Summary
OptiVec for Borland C++ 5.2.4 description
OptiVec for Borland C++ 5.2.4 is a professional and useful tool which contains more than 3500 hand-optimized, Assembler-written functions for all floating-point and integer data types.
- Vectorized form of arithmetic operators and math functions.
- Matrix operations, e.g.: multiplication, inversion, LU decomposition, singular value decomposition, eigenvalues.
- Fast Fourier Transform techniques for efficient convolutions, correlation analyses, spectral filtering, etc., both one- and two-dimensional.
- Curve fitting for a wide range of model functions from simple linear regression to non-linear models with multiple data sets.
- Analysis (derivatives, integrals, extrema, interpolation).
- Graphical representation of data in Cartesian coordinates.
- Complex number math, both in cartesian and polar format.
- The vectorized implementation in Assembler makes OptiVec functions, on the average, 2-3 times faster than compiled source code of the same functionality. In many instances, the numerical accuracy is improved as well.
- The object-oriented interface for C++, "VecObj", offers simplified function calls and increased memory safety.
- This version is for the Borland / CodeGear C++ compilers (BC4.0+, Borland C++ Builder, Borland Developer Studio, Turbo C++).
Requirements: CodeGear / Borland C++ (RAD Studio, BC++ Builder, Borland Dev. Studio)
OptiVec for Borland C++ 5.2.4 Screenshot
OptiVec for Borland C++ 5.2.4 Keywords
Bookmark OptiVec for Borland C++ 5.2.4
OptiVec for Borland C++ 5.2.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.