OptiVec for Delphi 2005 5.2.4
OptiVec for Delphi 2005 5.2.4 Ranking & Summary
OptiVec for Delphi 2005 5.2.4 description
OptiVec for Delphi 2005 5.2.4 is an advanced and intelligent tool designed to give you a professional way to analyze data. OptiVec contains more than 3500 hand-optimized, Assembler-written functions for all floating-point and integer data types from the following fields:
- Vectorized form of arithmetic operators and math functions.
- Matrix operations, e.g.: multiplication, inversion, LU decomposition, singular value decomposition, eigenvalues.
- Fast Fourier Transform techniques for efficient convolutions, correlation analyses, spectral filtering, etc., both one- and two-dimensional.
- Curve fitting for a wide range of model functions from simple linear regression to non-linear models with multiple data sets.
- Analysis (derivatives, integrals, extrema, interpolation).
- Graphical representation of data in Cartesian coordinates.
- Complex number math, both in cartesian and polar format.
The vectorized implementation in Assembler makes OptiVec functions, on the average, 2-3 times faster than compiled source code of the same functionality. In many instances, the numerical accuracy is improved as well.
This version is for Borland Delphi 2005.
- Debug library, detecting violations of vector / matrix boundaries, allowing to track and avoid resulting memory faults, whose cause previously was very difficult to locate. Read more here.
- Multi-processor optimized library, scaling with the number of available processor cores.
- Compatibility with latest compiler versions
Enhancements: Version 5.2
Requirements: Borland Delphi 2005
OptiVec for Delphi 2005 5.2.4 Screenshot
OptiVec for Delphi 2005 5.2.4 Keywords
Bookmark OptiVec for Delphi 2005 5.2.4
OptiVec for Delphi 2005 5.2.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- OnBarcode.com Java Barcode 4.0
- OraDeveloper Tools for Delphi 2006 1.70
- OraDeveloper Tools for Delphi 2.50
- LMD-Tools Special Edition (Delphi 2005) 9.03
- Data Matrix Bar Code Fonts for 1.1
- DataMatrix Font and Encoder win 9.7
- Data Matrix Bar Code Fonts for free try 1.1
- TXLSFile library (for Borland Delphi) 4.0