Orfeo Toolbox 3.12.0
Orfeo Toolbox 3.12.0 Ranking & Summary
Orfeo Toolbox 3.12.0 description
Orfeo Toolbox 3.12.0 is described as an advanced yet easy to use library of image processing algorithms developed by CNES in the frame of the ORFEO Accompaniment Program. OTB is based on the medical image processing library ITK, http://www.itk.org, and offers particular functionalities for remote sensing image processing in general and for high spatial resolution images in particular.
- image access: optimized read/write access for most of remote sensing image formats, meta-data access, simple visualization;
- sensor geometry: sensor models, cartographic projections;
- radiometry: atmospheric corrections, vegetation indices;
- filtering: blurring, denoising, enhancement;
- fusion: image pansharpening;
- feature extraction: interest points, alignments, lines;
- image segmentation: region growing, watershed, level sets;
- classification: K-means, SVM, Markov random fields;
- change detection.
- object based image analysis.
- geospatial analysis.
Orfeo Toolbox 3.12.0 Screenshot
Orfeo Toolbox 3.12.0 Keywords
Bookmark Orfeo Toolbox 3.12.0
Orfeo Toolbox 3.12.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.