ORM Designer 1.4.6 Build 488
ORM Designer 1.4.6 Build 488 Ranking & Summary
ORM Designer 1.4.6 Build 488 description
ORM Designer 1.4.6 Build 488 is known as a flexible and beneficial utility that helps developers to design application model in a comfortable way and export the model into native ORM Framework definitions. You can start using ORM Designer right now on an existing project thanks to the import/export feature.
- User Interface Features
- ORM framework support is not the only strength of ORM Designer. It's built on a well designed user interface which makes creating models fun. The providers focused on clear and well-arranged data model visualization and easy navigation through models with tens of tables. That all is wrapped in modern user interface. To reduce the possibility of error the providers added transparent consistency checking.
- Model Manipulation
- ORM Designer has some features known from IDEs (Integrated Development Environments). Developers will be familiar with a project tree. It's a tree representation of database model with regions, columns, indexes and foreign keys. Project tree is not only another visualization of database model. it can be used to run all model management tasks. ORM Designer also has advanced searching tools which are able to search through relations, columns, regions and tables. Database model can be printed in a predefined zoom level or to fit model to a number of papers.
- Files and Serialization
- ORM Designer is based on a very flexible XML document which is used to store data model definitions and visualization data. Thanks to the open XML format it is very easy to extend ORM Designer with another features, customize it for a new ORM framework or use stored data for post processing tasks. ORM Designer can be configured to save all definitions into one file or to use separate files for each module and also to keep data definitions and visualization data in separate files. ORM Designer contains advanced merging which means you can import parts of other projects or ORM definitions into an existing ORM Designer project.
- ORM Frameworks
- Any framework with its definitions stored in a markup language (XML or YAML) or another structured document might be fully supported by ORM Designer. ORM Designer can read from and write into native ORM framework format. ORM framework specific features like inheritance, translatable tables, cascading deletes, behaviours etc. can be defined through attributes on each data model object. Also column types can be defined for each ORM framework. More attributes can be extended with user defined definitions.
- Custom Object Properties
- ORM framework support in ORM Designer is defined in human readable XML documents. All database model objects properties can be customized for ORM framework. Object properties can have simple values of scalar types. For example boolean values (set column as primary key or auto increment) or numbers (string length). ORM frameworks extend regular databases with advanced features: versioning, translatable tables, application cascade deletes, inheritance etc. ORM Designer contains complex object properties. You can select columns to be translated, or tables to be versioned.
- Programming Practices
- ORM Designer has support for best programming practicies in web projects. You can benefit from separating database model into multiple files which is useful for plugins or modules. Visualization data are related to a module. Position of tables, relations and relation visualization is stored into module file and used once imported into other project. ORM framework definitions exported from ORM Designer are unified and can be compared on commit for changes. Another great feature you would appreciate if using versioning systems (Subversion, CVS etc.) is separation of database model definitions and visualization. When comparing on commit, you can check only for changes in database model.
- Updated export rules for doctrine2 attributes
- Fixed bug in orm property editor - sometimes empty element could be left in properties
- Update doctrine2 namespace export in target-entity association property
- Fixed column-definition property export for Doctrine2
- Fixed scale, precision export in Doctrine2 YAML export
- Fixed missing a lifecycle-callback in YAML export
- Fixed export ORM list/set properties in correct order
- Fixed typo in "column-definition"
- Fixed column-definition export in another than "id" fields in D2
- Fixed export for Doctrine2 unique-constraint attribute in YAML
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7. All in 32 or 64 bit
ORM Designer 1.4.6 Build 488 Screenshot
ORM Designer 1.4.6 Build 488 Keywords
Bookmark ORM Designer 1.4.6 Build 488
ORM Designer 1.4.6 Build 488 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.