oXygen XML Diff 2.0
oXygen XML Diff 2.0 Ranking & Summary
oXygen XML Diff 2.0 description
oXygen XML Diff 2.0 comes as a complete diff and merge solution that offers both directory and file comparison, six different diff algorithms and multiple levels of comparison.
In large teams composed either of developers or technical writers, the usage of a shared repository for the source or document files is a must. Often many authors are changing the same file at the same time.
Finding what has been modified in your files and folders can be hard. If your data is changing, you can benefit from accurate identification and processing of changes in your files and folders with XML Diff 's features for comparing files and comparing directories.
These are powerful and easy to use tools that will do the job fast and thoroughly. With the new possibilities of differencing and merging, it is now easy to manage multiple changes.
- Word Level Comparison
- When there are modifications between the source and the target file you can see them in detail, at word level, by clicking the "Show modification details at word level" button from the toolbar or from the Operations menu.
- Character Level Comparison
- You can also see modifications in even deeper detail, at character level, by clicking the "Show modification details at char level" button from the Compare Panel or from the Operations menu.
- Both the compare directory and compare file tools are available as separate applications and also integrated in 's Tools menu.
- The diff and merge tool is included in the standalone distribution of the XML Editor.
- Compare Directories
- The directory comparison result is presented using a tree view. The directories that contain different files are expanded automatically, so you can focus directly on the differences. You can merge the directories' content using the copy actions or you can examine the content of the different files. The comparison and merging is also performed inside ZIP-based archives (ZIP, JAR, ODF, OOXML).
- Compare Images
- By double-click on a line containing image files a Compare images dialog will be displayed. The dialog presents the images in the left and right part scaled to fit the view's available area. You can use the contextual menu actions to scale the images at its original size or scale it down to fit in the view's available area. This is mostly useful for visual comparison.
oXygen XML Diff 2.0 Screenshot
oXygen XML Diff 2.0 Keywords
Bookmark oXygen XML Diff 2.0
oXygen XML Diff 2.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.