Palm Mojo SDK 1.3.5 Build 368
Palm Mojo SDK 1.3.5 Build 368 Ranking & Summary
Palm Mojo SDK 1.3.5 Build 368 description
Palm Mojo SDK 1.3.5 Build 368 is an advanced application which includes a number of tools to help you build, debug, and deliver your application.
The first step in creating an application for Palm® webOS™ platform is usually to generate a basic application with one or more scenes. You can generate an application and scenes automatically either with the palm-generate tool on the command line or by using the Eclipse plug-ins.To develop your application, use the command-line tools and your favorite text editor, or use Eclipse with the Palm plug-ins.
There are two ways to debug your application:
- Run the application on the Palm Emulator and use the debugger.
- Run the application on a Palm webOS platform device and use the debugger.
- Getting Started: Get the SDK and build your first Palm webOS application.
- Command Line Tools: Tools for generating and packaging applications, and then installing and launching them on the emulator or device.
- This page describes the basic set of tools needed to develop an application, and describes each of the individual command line tools shipped with the SDK.
- Debugger Command-line tool, running on the device or emulator, that enables you to use breakpoints, display variables, and trace the stack. It is a gdb-style console debugger.
- Eclipse Plug-in Plug-ins that let you run the command-line tools directly from the Eclipse environment.
- Emulator: Emulates a Palm webOS platform device on a Mac, Windows, or Linux® computer.
- Inspector: Tool for inspecting the DOM of stages and scenes running on the device or emulator.
- luna-send : Tool for sending simulated phone calls, GPS fixes, and other radio data to the radio emulator.
- Palm-log:Displays logs from an application running on the emulator or a USB-connected webOS device.
- Platform Requirements: Describes the minimum development platform requirements to install the SDK.
- webOS Resource Monitor: Graphs your application’s dom node count and open service handles to help you detect memory leaks.
Palm Mojo SDK 1.3.5 Build 368 Screenshot
Palm Mojo SDK 1.3.5 Build 368 Keywords
Bookmark Palm Mojo SDK 1.3.5 Build 368
Palm Mojo SDK 1.3.5 Build 368 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.