PC Guard for Win32 5.03.0500
PC Guard for Win32 5.03.0500 Ranking & Summary
PC Guard for Win32 5.03.0500 description
PC Guard for Win32 5.03.0500 offers you a powerful tool which can help you to protect your system. PC Guard for Win32 (.NET) is a professional software protection and licensing system for Windows 32bit and .NET framework applications.
- Secure: With 12 years of experience in field of software protection, licensing and activation we are currently providing the most secure software copy protection and licensing solutions for your valuable software assets.
- Compatible: Protected applications will work fine under all Win32 and Win64 operating systems from Windows 95/98/Me to Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 and Windows Vista!
- Reliable: Customers in more than 80 countries are using our highly awarded software copy protection and activation tools for their products.
- Royalty free: You can protect unlimited number of your programs with no additional investments.
- Hassle free: PC Guard for .NET/Win32 can by used by anyone, from absolute beginners to professional programmers. You can protect almost any kind of application without any additional programming and code editing.
- Advanced software copy protection!
- Simple and effective protection procedure!
- Application encryption!
- Evaluation (trial) version feature!
- Hardware locking!
- Secure distribution!
- Secure and simple license management!
- Advanced protection interface system!
- License removal, transfer and update features!
- Limited license and license extension feature!
- Runtime encryption system for advanced users!
- Network licensing!
- Password protection!
- Machine ID feature!
- Language editor!
- IP Filtering system!
- Easy management of protected program updates!
- Advanced overlay management code!
- Unique support for non-standard applications!
- Support for third party licensing!
- Support for calculation of activation codes over Internet connection and from your own application!
- Full featured web Activation center (ACEN) !
- ADVANCED SOFTWARE COPY PROTECTION. Protect your software from illegal copying from one computer to another.
- SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE PROTECTION PROCEDURE. No need for additional programming. Source code editing is not required at all.
- COMPATIBILITY WITH ALL WINDOWS OPERATING SYSTEMS. Protected applications will work fine under all Win32 and Win64 operating systems from Windows 95/98/Me to Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 and Windows Vista!
- ROYALTY FREE. You can protect and distribute unlimited number of different application with single license!
- APPLICATION ENCRYPTION. Protect your software from reverse engineering and analyzing.
- PASSWORD PROTECTION. Protect access to your application with password.
- EVALUATION (DEMO) VERSION FEATURE. Easily create demo version of your software with execution, date, fixed date and timer limitations.
- SERIAL NUMBERS FEATURE. Mark each copy of your software with unique serial number.
- FLEXIBLE MACHINE LOCKING SYSTEM. Lock your software to target computer. Seven locking parameters are available: HD volume ID, Bios ID, OS ID, CPU ID, Network card ID, HD hardware ID and CD/DVD hardware ID.
- SECURE DISTRIBUTION.
Securely distribute your software over the Internet or on any distribution media CD/DVD/floppy....
- SECURE AND SIMPLE LICENSE MANAGEMENT. Enable licenses by phone, fax or e-mail.
- RUNTIME ENCRYPTION SYSTEM FOR ADVANCED USERS. (*) Fragments of code are marked in source code by using special start and end labels. These fragments of code in compiled application are recognized by PC Guard and are additionally encrypted during protection process. Runtime encrypted code always stays encrypted in memory. It is not decrypted during application startup. It's managed by special code each time it should be executed. Once it is executed it's encrypted again.
- PROTECTION INTERFACE SYSTEM. (**) You can check license status and other protection parameters from your application.
Standard protection interface
The following information can be accessed via protection interface:
- Application name
- User information (name, address, company, custom user information)
- Protection method (remote, network, plain, code)
- Site code
- Machine ID (MID) code
- Next Site code
- Next Machine ID code
- Application status (locked/unlocked)
- Activation code (for already activated application)
- Serial numbers feature flag (0 - off, 1 - on)
- Serial number set flag (0 - no, 1 - yes)
- Serial number string (XXXX-XXXX-XX-XXXX-XXXX)
- Serial number features
- Custom features (16 features passed via activation code)
- Custom counters (10 counters)
- Demo mode status (on/off)
- Demo mode: number of days left
- Demo mode: number of uses left
- Demo mode: fixed date limitation (start - end)
- Limited license status (on/off)
- Limited license: number of days left
- Limited license: number of uses left
- Limited license: fixed date limitation (start - end)
- Maximum number of application instances (if available)
- Maximum number of network seats (network protection method)
- Network configuration file status (loaded/not loaded)
- Network configuration file start date
- Network configuration file expiration date
Advanced protection interface
- You can interact with protection code via interface functions. The following interface functions are available:
- GetInterfaceData: Function will retrieve information about current license.
- UpdateCustomCounters: Function will update (save) custom counters.
- UnlockApplication: Function will process Activation code and unlock application or extend evaluation period depending on Activation code and custom features passed via it.
- RemoveLicense: Function will remove current license and return valid Removal code
- TransferLicense: Function will transfer active license to another computer. Current license is removed and valid activation code is calculated based on passed Site code value.
- ExtendLicense: Easily update issued license before it expires. Update features, counters, limitations...
- CheckDemoLimitations: Function will check demo (date and fixed date) limitations.
- CheckLimitedLicense: Function will check limited license expiration status.
- FreeAppInstance: Function will free application instance from the list of currently active application instances (see network protection method notes for more information).
- CountActiveInstance: Function will return number of currently active instances.
- CountActiveNetworkSeats: Function will return number of currently active network seats.
- SetLicenseValidityPeriod: Function will set new license validity period.
- SetSerialNumber: Function will validate and set serial number for protected application.
PC Guard for Win32 5.03.0500 Screenshot
PC Guard for Win32 5.03.0500 Keywords
Bookmark PC Guard for Win32 5.03.0500
PC Guard for Win32 5.03.0500 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- PC Guard for Win32 5.04.0000
- PC Guard for Win32 5.03.0700
- PC Guard for Win32 5.03.0600
- PC Guard for Win32 5.03.0400
- PC Guard for Win32 5.03.0300
- PC Guard for Win32 5.03.0000
- PC Guard for Win32 5.02.0600
- PC Guard for Win32 05.02.0350
- PC Guard for Win32 5.02.0100
- PC Guard for Win32 5.01.0570
- PC Guard for Win32 5.00