PC Guard for Win32 5.03.0700
PC Guard for Win32 5.03.0700 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 1.95 MB
Platform: Win95,Win98,WinME,WinNT 3.x,WinNT 4.x,Windows
Date added: 2009-04-23
Publisher: Software Protection Labs (SOFPRO)
PC Guard for Win32 5.03.0700 description
PC Guard for Win32 5.03.0700 is a powerful and easy to use tool which is designed to meet all your needs of protection and licensing system for Windows 32bit and .NET framework applications.
- Secure: providing the most secure software copy protection and licensing solutions for your valuable software assets.
- Compatible: Protected applications will work just fine under all Win32 and Win64 operating systems from Windows 95/98/Me to Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 and Windows Vista!
- Reliable: Customers in more than 80 countries are using our highly awarded software copy protection and activation tools for their products. IBM, Sony, Google, HP, 3COM, NEC, Sagem, Agfa, Siemens, BP, Alcatel, Fujitsu, Maxtor, NDS, Barclays, Tesco, Caterpillar, General Electric, Philips, Bosch... are just some of them.
- Versatile: Easily accomplish almost any protection scenario: demo (number of days, period, number of runs, timer), demo extension, activation, permanent license, limited license (number of days, period, number of runs), license extension, license removal, license transfer, password protection, serial numbers, IP filtering, custom features, custom counters, custom dialogs, network licensing.
- Royalty free: Protect unlimited number of your applications with no additional investments. No additional hardware (hardware keys, dongles etc.) is required for proper execution of protected applications. PC Guard for .NET/Win32 is based only on complex software protection techniques and PC hardware details.
- Hassle free: PC Guard for .NET/Win32 can by used by anyone, from absolute beginners to professional programmers. Almost any kind of application can be protected without any additional programming and code editing. Whole process is extremely simple and effective! Moreover, if you are experienced programmer you can take the advantage of advanced features such as protection interface and run-time encryption system and additionally strengthen the security of your programs.
- Advanced software copy protection.
- Protect software from illegal copying from one computer to another.
- Simple and effective protection procedure.
- No need for additional programming. Source code editing is not required.
- Application encryption.
- Protect software from reverse engineering and analyzing.
- Application password protection.
- Protect access to application with password.
- Evaluation (trial) version feature.
- Easily create demo version of software with execution, date, fixed date and timer limitations.
- Serial numbers feature.
- Mark each copy of your software with unique serial number.
- Flexible machine locking.
- Lock software to target computer. Seven locking parameters are available: HD volume ID, Bios ID, OS ID, CPU ID, Network card ID, HD hardware ID and CD/DVD hardware ID.
- Secure distribution.
- Securely distribute your software over the Internet or on any distribution media CD/DVD/floppy...
- Secure and simple license management.
- Enable licenses by phone, fax or e-mail.
- protection interface system.
- Easily check license status and interact with protection code directly from your application.
- Standard protection interface:
- Application name
- User information (name, address, company, custom user information)
- Protection method (remote, network, plain, code)
- Site code
- Machine ID (MID) code
- Next Site code
- Next Machine ID code
- Application status (locked/unlocked)
- Activation code (for already activated application)
- Serial numbers feature flag (0 off, 1 on)
- Serial number set flag (0 no, 1 yes)
- Serial number string
- Serial number features
- Custom features (16 features passed via activation code)
- Custom counters (10 counters)
- Demo mode status (on/off)
- Demo mode: number of days left
- Demo mode: number of uses left
- Demo mode: fixed date limitation (start end)
- Limited license status (on/off)
- Limited license: number of days left
- Limited license: number of uses left
- Limited license: fixed date limitation (start end)
- Maximum number of application instances (if available)
- Maximum number of network seats (network protection method)
- Network configuration file status (loaded/not loaded)
- Network configuration file start date
- Network configuration file expiration date
- Advanced protection interface: You can interact with protection code via interface functions. The following interface functions are available:
- GetInterfaceData: Function will retrieve information about current license.
- UpdateCustomCounters: Function will update (save) custom counters.
- UnlockApplication: Function will process Activation code and unlock application or extend evaluation period depending on Activation code and custom features passed via it.
- RemoveLicense: Function will remove current license and return valid Removal code.
- TransferLicense: Function will transfer active license to another computer. Current license is removed and valid activation code is calculated based on passed Site code value.
- ExtendLicense: Easily update issued license before it expires. Update features, counters, limitations
- CheckDemoLimitations: Function will check demo (date and fixed date) limitations.
- CheckLimitedLicense: Function will check limited license expiration status.
- FreeAppInstance: Function will free application instance from the list of currently active application instances (see network protection method notes for more information).
- CountActiveInstances: Function will return number of currently active instances.
- CountActiveNetworkSeats: Function will return number of currently active network seats.
- SetLicenseValidityPeriod: Function will set new license validity period.
- SetSerialNumber: Function will validate and set serial number for protected application.
- You can interact with protection code via interface functions.
- The following interface functions are available:
- Function will retrieve information about current license.
- Function will update (save) custom counters.
- Function will process Activation code and unlock application or extend evaluation period depending on Activation code and custom features passed via it.
- Function will remove current license and return valid Removal code.
- Function will transfer active license to another computer. Current license is removed and valid activation code is calculated based on passed Site code value.
- Easily update issued license before it expires. Update features, counters, limitations...
- Function will check demo (date and fixed date) limitations.
- Function will check limited license expiration status.
- Function will free application instance from the list of currently active application instances (see network protection method notes for more information).
- Function will return number of currently active instances.
- Function will return number of currently active network seats.
- Function will set new license validity period.
- Function will validate and set serial number for protected application.
- License removal feature.
- Allow your client to securely remove program licenses from his computer.
- License transfer feature.
- Allow your client to transfer program licenses from one computer to another.
- Limited license feature.
- Rent or lease your software by combining available license limitations (number of runs, number of days, fixed date limitation).
- License extension feature.
- Easily update issued license before it expires. Update features, counters, limitations...
- Evaluation period extension feature.
- Demo (evaluation) period can be extended after it expires by issuing special activation code.
- Runtime encryption system.
- Fragments of code are marked in source code by using special start and end labels. These fragments of code in compiled application are recognized by PC Guard and are additionally encrypted during protection process. Runtime encrypted code always stays encrypted in memory. It is not decrypted during application startup. It's managed by special code each time it should be executed. Once it is executed it's encrypted again.
- Language editor.
- You can manage (edit/load/save) more than 70 interface messages for 15 different languages including messages from all interface dialog boxes.
- Custom dialogs feature.
- Use your own dialogs instead of default interface dialogs!
- IP Filtering system.
- Easily enable access to protected application only from computers with specific IP addresses or from specific sub-domains. You can define up to 30 different IP filters (unique IP addresses or sub-domains). IP filtering can be combined with any protection method.
- Network licensing.
- Network protection method is suitable for controlling (limiting) number of workstations simultaneously accessing protected program located on network server. You can combine network protection method with IP filtering feature to additionally lock protected program to target network.
- Machine ID feature.
- Securely check the status of locking parameters in order to prevent false requests for new unlocking codes in the case of HD crash, bios upgrade, disk format, virus attack and similar events.
- Easy management of protected program updates.
- Auto-unlocking feature is available for protected program updates.
- "Lock program to installation directory" feature.
- You can now lock program protected with remote protection method to its installation directory. Once it's unlocked, program can not be started from different directory. This counts for current and all future installations of the same program.
- "Limit number of application instances" feature.
- You can now easily control (limit) number of application instances per computer. For applications running under Windows server terminal services number of instances is valid per server and not per workstation. You can thus use this feature to implement network floating licensing in such environment.
- Custom counters feature.
- You can now securely manage (change/save) 10 custom (long integer) counters directly from your application by using protection interface.
- Four customizable buttons for activation dialog box.
- You can enable/disable four buttons and assign action string for each button. Action string can be a document name, folder name or http link for example. This will allow your client to open your web page, help or license agreement file just by pressing appropriate custom button.
- Advanced overlay management code (AOM)
- Advanced overlay management (AOM) is a new, universal approach for managing protection of non-standard applications with internal overlays.
- Unique support for non-standard applications.
- Activation center (ACEN)
- Full featured ASP .NET 2.0 WEB application for online management of clients, programs, orders and licenses with flexible automated activation system. More info...
- Support for third party licensing.
- You can fully control third party licensing with AC Generator.
- Support for calculation of activation codes over Internet connection.
- Easily integrate calculation of activation codes over Internet with AC Generator WEB.
- Support for calculation of activation codes from your own application.
- Easily integrate activation code calculation into your application with AC Generator API.
PC Guard for Win32 5.03.0700 Screenshot
PC Guard for Win32 5.03.0700 Keywords
Bookmark PC Guard for Win32 5.03.0700
PC Guard for Win32 5.03.0700 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for PC Guard for Win32 5.03.0700. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- PC Guard for Win32 5.04.0000
- PC Guard for Win32 5.03.0600
- PC Guard for Win32 5.03.0500
- PC Guard for Win32 5.03.0400
- PC Guard for Win32 5.03.0300
- PC Guard for Win32 5.03.0000
- PC Guard for Win32 5.02.0600
- PC Guard for Win32 05.02.0350
- PC Guard for Win32 5.02.0100
- PC Guard for Win32 5.01.0570
- PC Guard for Win32 5.00
PC Guard for Win32 (.NET) is a professional software protection and licensing system for Windows 32bit and .NET framework applications. Free Download
A full-featured extensive and thorough intrusion scanner that scans any media on your PC for backdoors and trojan horses. PDG monitors ALL the possible ways of getting trojan into your PC. Trojan data Free Download
A full-featured professional anti-trojan fighter. Trojan database consists of more than 7500 trojan horses and is constantly updated. Using PDG you will easily detect and remove all known trojan horse Free Download
Software utility that allows you to keep others from accessing your computer. PC Access Guard monitors both mouse and keyboard activities and shuts down your computer if somebody clicks a button witho Free Download
Anti Back Orifice, anti trojan software for Windows 95/98/ME - new hi-tech so... Free Download
IP-guard records and manages every PC and Internet activity in the network. Free Download
The Guardian has been developed to give the IT industry an application that will reside on the PC or Server and guard against prolonged application and network failures. Free Download
Scans the harddisk for Dialers and provides a permanent background guard protection against new Dialer Free Download