PDF Duo .Net 2.0
PDF Duo .Net 2.0 Ranking & Summary
PDF Duo .Net 2.0 description
PDF Duo .Net 2.0 offers you a professional server-based component in basis of ASP.NET enables to convert HTML to PDF. The component is really appropriate for Web Applications.
It is a converting component for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET (VB, C# etc.) users to enable conversion of Text, HTML, HTMLX documents to PDF. The main class HtmlToPdf provides all necessary methods and properties to enable multi-purpose customization of the resulting HTML.
The component can be used in any ASP.NET languages (VB.Net, C# etc.) PDF Duo .Net has C# classes with easy-to-operate methods to convert HTML to PDF as a file or as a stream. So developer after conversion of HTML to PDF can write resulting PDF to the window of Internet Browser directly.
Developers can easily invoke the converting component in their own application or website projects on base of ASP.NET. To deploy the PDF Duo .Net component you will need only three lines of code. Installing package is provided with fully featured demos written in both C# and Visual Basic. Simple examples with source code help you using the PDF Duo .Net component to successfully convert HTML to PDF.
PDF Duo .NET component skillfully converts HTML to PDF with tables, styles, graphs, images, hyperlinks, fonts etc.
PDF Duo .Net component helps to convert HTML reports, HTML documents, HTML formatting text from your application to solid copy as a PDF. It is very quickly using the component to compose any ASP.NET Web or Windows application that will be able to convert either one or batch of HTML to PDF / XHTML to PDF files.
The component of HTML to PDF converting is very easy to use and is provided with 2 fully featured demos written in both C# and Visual Basic. They will help you to create your own ASP.NET web applications.
- Main functions allow to convert HTML represented as:
- Page from Url address
- Conversion directions: HTML to PDF, XHTML to PDF, TXT to PDF.
- Strict copying of HTML file formatting to PDF file in your own ASP.NET project.
- Makes the best use of invalid or bad formed HTML file.
- HTML file can include formatting styles CSS those will be correct converted to PDF.
- PDF compression to further reduce PDF document sizes.
- Developed in 100% managed C# code and tested in ASP.NET web applications.
- Allows to convert either from HTML file or from HTML string stream.
- Takes a Web Site URL instead of HTML file in order to convert to PDF.
- PDF Duo .Net component skillfully converts:
- tables and embedded tables;
- table borders, cell background;
- images (png, jpg, wmf, bmp);
- font face, color and size;
- italic, bold and underline text;
- subscript and superscript text;
- background colors;
- other text formatting.
- Does not require installed Microsoft Office(R) or Adobe Acrobat(R). Supports .NET 1.1, .NET 2.0, .NET 3.0, .NET 3.5
- Converts HTML to PDF
- Makes the best use of invalid or bad formed HTML file
- HTML file can include formatting styles CSS those will be correct converted to PDF
- Strict copying of HTML file formatting to PDF
- Does not require installed Microsoft Office(R) or Adobe Acrobat(R).
- Absolutely new engine.
- New algorithm of tables converting.
PDF Duo .Net 2.0 Screenshot
PDF Duo .Net 2.0 Keywords
Bookmark PDF Duo .Net 2.0
PDF Duo .Net 2.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.