PDF In-The-Box ActiveX 3.11
PDF In-The-Box ActiveX 3.11 Ranking & Summary
PDF In-The-Box ActiveX 3.11 description
PDF In-The-Box ActiveX 3.11 is a development tool intended for Developers who want to produce PDF documents in their applications.
PDF In-The-Box writes native PDF format from scratch, by assembling objects and data supplied by the Developer. It doesn't use any printer driver or any third-party software to produce PDF files.
PDF In-The-Box runs on Microsoft Windows (2000, 2003, XP, Vista) and offers three alternative programming interfaces:
- ActiveX (for Visual basic, Visual C++ and many other languages)
- Delphi (from Delphi 5 to Delphi 2009, Win32 mode)
- DLL (for any other programming language).
ActiveX PDF writer for creating PDF files programmatically. Writes native PDF format to a special PDF-canvas.
- Fully-documented API.
- Easy to use. No third-party software needed.
- Royalty-free deployment!
- Delphi and DLL APIs also available.
- Your applications based on PDF In-The-Box can be freely deployed. No run-time licence needed!
- A comprehensive programming interface (about 110 methods, properties and events) allows you to build up
- sophisticated PDF documents. Features:
- All TrueType fonts supported.
- Multi-line text with smart hyphenation, horizontal and vertical alignment.
- Style sheets.
- Style inheritance.
- Insertion of rich texts loaded from RTF files.
- Supported field types: pushbutton, edit box, memo box, list box, combo box, check box, radio buttons.
- Support of style sheets.
- Powerful grid management system with cell drawing and filling methods.
- Customization of aspect and dimensions for every column.
- 15 methods available to draw geometrical shapes (lines, rectangles, circles, pies, polygons, Bezier curves, etc).
- Images retrieved from memory or loaded from disk (.BMP, .JPG, .WMF, .EMF, .ICO formats).
- Smart image stretching (preserving aspect ratio).
- Image compression with Zlib or Jpeg algorithms.
- Repetitive image management.
- Hyperlinks: internal, remote, external or Internet links.
- DOCUMENT CONTROL
- All paper sizes supported.
- Orientation may be changed inside a document.
- Document properties: author, keywords, producer, subject, title.
- Encryption and protection: owner password, user password, security options.
- Global and partial page numbering system.
- Fully object-oriented programming interface.
- Vector barcodes.
- Support of Unicode (CJK scriptings supported)
- Tables with automatic layout.
- Support of right-to-left writing.
- Binding to DBMS datasets and fields.
- Support of PDF/A (the ISO long-term archiving standard). Transparent layers.
- Support of Web-based architecture (ActiveX API only, to be used in ASP pages).
- PDF forms.
- Style sheet management.
- Interactive and multimedia features.
- Advanced drawing features with clipping paths. Protection and encryption.
- Plain, rich and composite texts with full justification. Digital signature and time-stamping.
- Raster and vector images. Comprehensive Programmer's Manual.
- PDF interactive forms .
- Support of Delphi 2006 .
- Support of C++Builder 5, 6 and 2006 .
- ASP mode .
- Full support of RTF files .
- Enhanced links .
- Enhanced style .
- Printer selection .
- Email document .
Requirements: 5 MB
PDF In-The-Box ActiveX 3.11 Screenshot
PDF In-The-Box ActiveX 3.11 Keywords
Bookmark PDF In-The-Box ActiveX 3.11
PDF In-The-Box ActiveX 3.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.