PDF Merge for .NET 2.1
PDF Merge for .NET 2.1 Ranking & Summary
PDF Merge for .NET 2.1 description
PDF Merge for .NET 2.1 is created to meet all your need to merge PDF documents and images in a single PDF document. The library can be used from any .NET 2.0 application (windows forms, ASP.NET Web sites, or command line tools). The PDF Merge can be downloaded and evaluated for an unlimited period of time with all the features enabled.
- PDF Merge development libraries and samples for .NET 2.0
- Win32 Pdf Merge command line tool with full source code
- Save merged document in memory and in file
- Multithreading support
- Merge PDF documents
- Merge images in any format with PDF files
- Set PDF page orientation for new pages
- Set PDF compression level
- Set PDF page size
- Set merged document info (title, author, creation date)
- Password protect the merged document
- Set merged document rights for print, copy, assembling
- A bug fixing release.
PDF Merge for .NET 2.1 Screenshot
PDF Merge for .NET 2.1 Keywords
Bookmark PDF Merge for .NET 2.1
PDF Merge for .NET 2.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.