PDF Metamorphosis .Net 3.0.0
PDF Metamorphosis .Net 3.0.0 Ranking & Summary
PDF Metamorphosis .Net 3.0.0 description
PDF Metamorphosis .Net 3.0.0 offers you an application which can be used to convert Text, RTF, XHTML and HTML to PDF with tables, images, fonts, colors and text formatting completely. The PDF Metamorphosis .Net is absolutely independent .Net assembly, it doesnt require any additional components. Our component reads HTML and RTF documents directly converts it to PDF without Adobe Acrobat or MS Office.
The PDF Metamorphosis .Net is just a class library. To deploy it you will need only two lines of code. By the instrumentality of PDF Metamorphosis .Net you will add these functions into your application:
- Convert HTML url, file, string to PDF;
- Convert Text and RTF file, string to PDF;
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Supported File Formats: The Metamorphosisis can transform HTML, XHTML, RTF and Text documents into PDF documents.
- Input formats: any version of HTML, like a HTML 3.2, HTML 4.01 with CSS and XHTML. Our component doesn't require any special version of HTML format it will work with any version. Component also support CSS styles, these styles are supported now:
- font-family: width:
- color: text-decoration:
- font-weight: vertical-align:
- font-size: page-break-before:
- text-align: page-break-after:
- font-style: list-style-type:
- background-color: margin-bottom:
- font: margin-top:
- top: margin-left:
- left: margin-right:
- The PDF Metamorphosis can convert XHTML, HTML and RTF to PDF documents with such advantages:
- converting of remote HTML documents;
- converts images (.gif, .jpg, .bmp and .png);
- converts remote http:// images;
- nested tables;
- CSS styles;
- font face, color, size;
- page alignment;
- bold, italic and underline, strike and other rich formatted text;
- special characters;
- automatic encoding select (UTF-8, Windows-1251, etc..);
- select page size (A4, B5, Letter...);
- select page orientation (Landscape or Portrait);
- select page margins;
- Supports all HTML tags and special characters, such as & <, � ÿ я etc.
- Platform Independence
- The PDF Metamorphosis .Net requires only .Net 1.1 platform or above. Using the PDF Metamorphosis .Net you can easily create any type of a 32-bit or 64-bit .NET application including ASP.NET, Web Services and WinForms. Our .Net assembly is Multi-Platform component, you may use it to build your application with Mono platform for Linux and Mac (http://www.mono-project.com).
- The PDF Metamorphosis .Net is completely created on C#.
- Created with only pure C#
- Absolutely standalone, you will need to include only "PdfMetamorphosis.dll" into your application
- No other dependencies
- Reads RTF, HTML files and writes PDF directly
- Does not require installed Microsoft Office ® or Adobe Acrobat ® on the computer
- Works on any .Net platform (.Net 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 etc)
- Works with Windows and even with Linux and Mac (thanks to Mono project)
- Has great abilities to adjust an output PDF, see Methods and properties
- Developers can use the PDF Metamorphosis.Net with VB.NET, C#, J#, ASP.NET, Delphi .Net etc.
Requirements: Nothing special, only .Net 1.1 platform or higher.
PDF Metamorphosis .Net 3.0.0 Screenshot
PDF Metamorphosis .Net 3.0.0 Keywords
Bookmark PDF Metamorphosis .Net 3.0.0
PDF Metamorphosis .Net 3.0.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.