PE Explorer 1.99 R5
PE Explorer 1.99 R5 Ranking & Summary
PE Explorer 1.99 R5 description
PE Explorer lets you open, view and edit 32-bit Windows executable files (also called PE files) with ease. It can open a variety of different PE file types: EXE, DLL, SYS, MSSTYLES, CPL, OCX, ActiveX Controls, BPL, DPL, SCR and more (including executable files that run on MS Windows Mobile platform).
PE Explorer provides functions for disassembly and inspection of unknown binaries, modification of the properties of executable files, plus customization and translation features.
PE Explorer is the most feature-packed tool for inspecting the inner workings of PE files (EXE, DLL, ActiveX controls, and several other Windows executable formats). It offers a thorough look at PE file structure and all of the resources in the file, and tells you just about every little detail you could possibly want to know about a PE file.
- Comes with a Visual Resource Editor, PE Header Viewer, UPX, NsPack and Upack Unpacker, Exported/Imported API Function Viewer, API Function Syntax Lookup, Digital Signature Viewer, Dependency Scanner, and powerful Disassembler.
- Allows you to peek inside Delphi applications and edit the properties of controls on Delphi forms within the PE file.
- Once inside, file structure can be analyzed and optimized, problems diagnosed, changes made and resources repaired.
- See what's inside an executable
Customize GUI elements of your favorite Windows programs
Track down what a program accesses and which DLLs are called
Understand the way a program works and interacts
- Validate and verify signed PE files
- Special support for Delphi applications
- Open UPX-, Upack- and NsPack-compressed files seamlessly in PE Explorer, without long workarounds
PE Explorer 1.99 R5 Screenshot
PE Explorer 1.99 R5 Keywords
Bookmark PE Explorer 1.99 R5
PE Explorer 1.99 R5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.