Peter's XML Editor 2.0
Peter's XML Editor 2.0 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 7.2MB
Platform: Windows 95, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows
Date added: 2003-03-19
Publisher: Peter Reynolds
Peter's XML Editor 2.0 description
Peter's XML Editor 2.0 is a free tool enabling users to edit by a tree view or a syntax highlighted source editor. The tool provides a range of features in an intuitive environment and comes with a comprehensive help file.
- New XML Parser
- The tool now uses MSXML from Microsoft which is a much more powerful parser than was previously used. The new parser allows the tool to edit XML, XSL and XML schema. MXSML version 3.0 or higher must be installed for the tool to work. MSXML version 4 is installed during the installation process using the merge module available from Microsoft.
- New Treevie. The Treeview has been updated and is mush faster and more powerful.
- New Sourceview. The Sourceview has been replaced by one which allows better editing of Unicode files. While the previous Source View editor had some good functionality and looked well there were a number of issues caused for some users because of the lack of proper support for Unicode.
- Other major features improved or added in Version 2 include:
- Drag and drop in the treeview
- Checking for the file being a well-formed XML file
- Checking for the file being a valid XML file
- Saving position in directory tab
- Second directory tab
- Improved editing XML features
- Printing from treeview
- Ability to associate different file extensions with the editor
- Known issues
- Printing is achieved using the functionality provided from Internet Explorer rather
- than either the Tree View or the Source View. The program goes to the Internet Explorer tab and then returns to the tab you were originally using.
- Unicode is not fully supported within the tool and the Tree View will render some
- characters incorrectly.
- When Unicode files are loaded the characters will be correctly displayed with the
- Source View.
- Assigning DTD or Schema must be done through the Source View.
- Limited support for DTDs and Schemas
- There will be some issues in dealing with very large files as the tool uses the XML DOM.
- This program has been built in limited spare time and has not had extensive testing.
Peter's XML Editor 2.0 Screenshot
Peter's XML Editor 2.0 Keywords
Bookmark Peter's XML Editor 2.0
Peter's XML Editor 2.0 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for Peter's XML Editor 2.0. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
XML editor which allows editing using a tree view or syntax highlighted sourc... Free Download
A handy utility meant to assist you in editing your XML files. Free Download
Java-based XML editor analyzes XML schemas and generates document-specific GUIs Free Download
Handy XML editor with nice features Free Download
Simple XML Editor for Windows includes an XML structure tree and a syntax-highlighted text editor Free Download
View Source Editor - The easy way to change the editor in Internet Explorer Free Download
XML Viewer is a free program that offers tree view on XML with data inspector and syntax highlighted view on source Free Download
HTML Encryptor encrypts your web page so it becomes unreadable by human eyes trying to view the source code. Free Download