PHPEdit 184.108.40.20657 Ranking & Summary
PHPEdit 220.127.116.1157 description
PHPEdit 18.104.22.16857 is regarded as a convenient as well as simple to use tool which lets you create dynamic and professional websites more easily and efficiently and up to 50% faster. PHPEdit has been designed to maximize developers’ productivity helping you to code faster, to debug PHP and test your projects, as well as to maximize project management within your IT team.
- Code intelligence:
- Numerous editing tools to help you write your code including syntax highlighting, code completion, code folding and syntax checking. Besides, the providers are also offering you various tools to quickly generate getters and setters, implement interfaces, override methods and generate phpDoc blocks.
- Debugger and Profiler
- Debug your projects easily with the multiple tools offered by PHPEdit including breakpoints, watchers, hint and immediate evaluation, error logs, profiling and configuration assistant.
- Project and file management
- you will be able to organize your files in projects and solutions in the project explorer, open and work on multiple files, easily configure your project dependencies and get a summary of your project's status.
- PHPEdit is made of a modular architecture allowing you to add features that suits your needs and to only install the extensions you really want (and therefore speed up loading and execution). These extensions include FTP, CVS & SubVersion, PHPUnit, eZ Publish, Prado and Symfony.
- To maximize your work and make things go even faster, PHPEdit supports frameworks with minimal configuration. On top of that, the providers have developed dedicated support to some of those frameworks including eZ Publish, Prado and Symfony - offering for each of them an advanced integration within the IDE.
- Many other features are available with PHPEdit. These includes for examples easy deployment, source code control, SQL/Databases support and much more.
- Advanced editor:
- Syntax highlighting
- PHP code completion
- Code folding
- Syntax checking
- Smart environment:
- Supports CVS & SubVersion
- PHPUnit testing integration
- FTP, FTPS and SFTP and remote files synchronization
- Script debugger :
- Hint and immediate evaluation
- Error logs
- Configuration assistant
- Easy installation:
- Easy installation
- Easy startup
- Runs on Windows 2000 to 7
- Desktop installation or USB version
- Project management:
- Project explorer
- Multiple files management
- Organize your project dependencies
- Tasks reports
- Code generation:
- Generate getters and setters
- Implement interfaces
- Override methods
- Generate phpDoc blocks
- Web languages supports :
- PHP & SQL
- Source code control:
- CVS or SubVersion fully integrated
- Files status in project explorer
- Update your working copy
- Commit your changes
- See the differences
- Edit remote files directly on the server
- Download files from the server
- Publish changes with one shortcut
- Specific Symfony support
- Specific Prado support
- Specific eZ Publish support
- Compatible with any framework
- SQL/Databases support:
- Completion on table
- Field names in SQL files
- SQL query runner
- Full customization:
- Customize templates, shortcuts and menus
- Extend the IDE with custom commands in PHP
- Windows XP (SP2 or newer), Windows Vista, Windows Server (2003 SP1 or newer), Windows 7. PHPEdit also works under Windows 2000 but some features (like internal servers) are disabled.
- 32-bit or 64-bit Windows system.
- .NET Framework 2.0 (version 3.5 SP1 highly recommended). At the moment, PHPEdit won't work if you only have .NET Framework 4.0 without the version 2.0.
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB or more recommended);
- Between 60 MB and 200 MB of free hard drive space depending on the modules you want to install
PHPEdit 22.214.171.12457 Screenshot
PHPEdit 126.96.36.19957 Keywords
Bookmark PHPEdit 188.8.131.5257
PHPEdit 184.108.40.20657 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.