PowerCHM 6.4 Ranking & Summary
PowerCHM 6.4 description
PowerCHM 6.4 comes as a reliable and handy help authoring utility that allows you to create professional CHM files from Html Files, Text Files, Microsoft Word Documents and Adobe Acrobat Document. CHM means 'Compiled Windows HTML Help files'. It is a set of technologies for delivering help and Web contents using Hypertext Markup Language (HTML).
CHM is a replacer of winhelp file system, and also it is a very popular E-BOOK file format on the internet. CHM is so little and with powerful search function that more and more people begin to recognize it and use it.
- Automatically create your CHM files from Html Files, Text Files, Microsoft Word Documents and Adobe Acrobat Document:
- With PowerCHM you can create your CHM files automatically from Html Files (including .htm, .html and .mht), Text Files (.txt), Microsoft Word Documents (.doc) and Adobe Acrobat Document (.pdf).
- Make CHM Files by Import Folder and All Sub Folders:
- With PowerCHM you can import a prepared folder and all it's sub folders to make CHM files. In the prepared folder, all the support files will be imported.
- Directly Open and Save Microsoft HTML Help Workshop Project (.hhp file):
- With PowerCHM you can directly open and save Microsoft HTML Help Workshop project (.hhp file). This will let PowerCHM can work together with other help authoring tools.
- Edit a .htm or .html File Directly:
- With PowerCHM you can edit a .htm or .html file directly. Such as highlight some important texts, change text color, change a link's URL, etc. From now on, you can do such simple edit work without frequent switches between PowerCHM and other html editors.
- Automatically generate topic and index item title by parsing from title, filename or text of a specificed line:
- With PowerCHM you can automatically generate topic and index item by parsing from title, filename or text of a specificed line.
- Decompile a single CHM file or decompile CHM files in a batch:
- With PowerCHM you can decompile a CHM file to extract all it's source files. You can also use batch decompile command to decompile more than one chm file at a time. At the same time you can extract all source files from every chm file. This is a very useful function.
- Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003
- Microsoft Word 2000, Microsoft Word 2002 (XP), or Microsoft Word 2003
- Internet Explorer v4.1 or later
- 32 MB RAM or more
- 5 MB free disk space
- At least 800*600 screen solution
PowerCHM 6.4 Screenshot
PowerCHM 6.4 Keywords
Bookmark PowerCHM 6.4
PowerCHM 6.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.