PowerGrep 3.5.2 Ranking & Summary
PowerGrep 3.5.2 description
PowerGrep 3.5.2 is a handy tool with which you can search for virtually anything by specifying the form of what you want and then PowerGrep will find the actual text that matches that form. Search for information in files and folders on your computer with PowerGrep. Search for text, keywords, and phrases in text files, Word documents, and PDF files, as well as for byte sequences in binary files. Get a list of files or a list of search matches and their contexts. Extract raw data from files, or get useful statistics by grouping, counting, and sorting search matches.
Maintain large sets of files with PowerGrep's comprehensive search-and-replace feature, with or without regular expressions. Work safely with extensive backup and undo options. Duplicate files during search and replace to create different editions of your files.
- Includes improvements in File Selector, Turning "search archives" on or off now updates the tick marks in the files and folders tree immediately.
PowerGrep 3.5.2 Screenshot
PowerGrep 3.5.2 Keywords
Bookmark PowerGrep 3.5.2
PowerGrep 3.5.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- M-Files Enterprise 5.0
- Extract Data & Text From Multiple PDF Files Software 7.0
- GoFishh!! 1.1
- dtSearch 7.50 Build 7517
- Search For Files That Do Not Contain Text Software 7.0
- Create Multiple Folders From Text File Software 7.0
- Search For Files By Content (Windows Vista) Software 7.0
- Google Image Search Download Multiple Files At Once Software 7.0