Proxy Component for .NET C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET 1.7
Proxy Component for .NET C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET 1.7 Ranking & Summary
Proxy Component for .NET C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET 1.7 description
Proxy Component for .NET C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET 1.7 is a simple way for applications to send data to a host through a proxy server. It supports HTTP, SOCKS4, SOCKS4A and SOCKS5. ProxyClient in the NetXtremeProxy .NET class library is similar to the TcpClient .NET class, it also simplifies the task of developing applications working with the proxy servers.
NetXtremeProxy is also included in the following suites which are bundles that include many additional components: NetXtremeNetworkPro Suite, NetXtremeNetwork Suite, NetXtremeMailPro Suite, NetXtremeMailMerge Suite, NetXtremeFtp Component, NetXtremeMail Component, NetXtremeBounceFilter Component, NetXtremeEmailVerifier Component, NetXtremeDomainWhoIs Component
- Key Features
- Fully support both event-driven (asynchronous) and blocking (synchronous) application designs.
- ProxyClient class is similar to TcpClient class, so that you don't have to spend more time to learn about it.
- Send and receive data through proxy server (HTTP, SOCKS4, SOCKS4A and SOCKS5).
- Uniform and comprehensive error handling with .NET exceptions.
- Royalty free run-time.
- 1 year minor and major product updates.
- Full Windows Vista support.
- Supports Visual Studio 2005, Visual Studio 2008, Delphi 8, C# Builder and other compliant development environments.
- Supports Drag/Drop integration within Visual Studio.
- NetXtremeProxy can run under both .NET Framework 2.x and 3.x.
- NetXtremeProxy can be used from ASP.NET web pages, Windows Forms and Web Services.
- .NET Technology
- 100% managed code written in C# (Complete source code included in the Gold License with Source Code).
- CLS compliant (Common Language Specification).
- Passed almost Microsoft FxCop's rules.
- Object-oriented design created specifically for .NET Framework version 2.x and above.
- Does not use unsafe blocks for minimal permission requirements.
- Seamless integration with the .NET base class libraries.
- Documentation fully integrated into Visual Studio .NET.
- C# and VB.NET samples included in the setup package show how to work with NetXtremeProxy.
- Added SendToProxy proxy type to the ProxyType enum.
- Added Query sample project.
- Added time label to the main form of the Proxy Demo form.
- Added topic "Sending data through a proxy server without credentials".
- Fixed a bug that caused infinitive loop in some cases when connecting to a HTTPCONNECT server with incorrectly selected ProxyType (Socks4 or Socks5).
Proxy Component for .NET C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET 1.7 Screenshot
Proxy Component for .NET C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET 1.7 Keywords
Bookmark Proxy Component for .NET C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET 1.7
Proxy Component for .NET C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET 1.7 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.