Pyshield 1.5.4 Ranking & Summary
Pyshield 1.5.4 description
By Pyshield, you can publish the encrypted scriipts (DES3) instead of plain scripts, you can transfer the script to a standalone executable which runs on Linux or Windows, you can build more files (such as scripts, modules, extensions, packages and data files) to one installation file which can be Microsoft Installer, RedHad RPM, tar, zip etc. If you're customed to use distutils package to build your installation, you can find a GUI interface for distutils package.
Multi-platform support and cross-publish. Pyshield can run on Windows and Linux platform also supports cross-publish. In other words, you can developed under the Windows platform, then you can generate the installation package which can run on both Windows and Linux by Pyshield; and vice versa, you can developed under Linux, and by using Pyshield to make the installation package running on Windows and Linux.
- An editor simulates Emacs python-mode
- Highlight python syntax
- Fold the code block
- Smart Completion
- Show the prototype or doc string of class or function
- Code Tree Browser
- An power GUI debugger:
- Support breakpoint, watchpoint, catchpoint, and break condition, commands just as GDB can do
- Support debugging multi-threads
- Posted through the RSA encrypted Python script instead Python source code;
- Deploy Python scripts to standalone executable files
- Project management, using project you can do:
- Manage the scripts, modules, extensions, packages and data files in one project.
- Build the distribute package for the product in various forms, for example, Microsfot Installer(.msi) and .rpm
- Make your product can be trial and can be registered by serial number.
- Python extension module currently aren't supported in cross-publish mode by this version.
- Add items in the menu Tools to select color scheme and change buffer theme.
- Decorate toolbar with images, and a little adjustment regarding the buttons.
- Fix issues:
- New line is hidden when insert one line at the bottom of buffer by `M-j.
- In the buffer, using `M-x to run one command when the insert cursor is near the right border, the minibox will be clipped.
Pyshield 1.5.4 Screenshot
Pyshield 1.5.4 Keywords
Bookmark Pyshield 1.5.4
Pyshield 1.5.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.