Python 3.2.2 Ranking & Summary
Python 3.2.2 description
Python 3.2.2 offers users with an exciting as well as smart program which is used in a wide variety of application domains. Python is often compared to Perl, Tcl, Scheme, Ruby or Java.
Fans of Python use the phrase "batteries included" to describe the standard library, which covers everything from asynchronous processing to zip files. The language itself is a flexible powerhouse that can handle practically any problem domain. Build your own web server in three lines of code. Build flexible data-driven code using Python's powerful and dynamic introspection capabilities and advanced language features such as meta-classes, duck typing and decorators.
Python lets you write the code you need, quickly. And, thanks to a highly optimized byte compiler and support libraries, Python code runs more than fast enough for most applications.
- Very clear, readable syntax
- Strong introspection capabilities
- Intuitive object orientation
- Natural expression of procedural code
- Full modularity, supporting hierarchical packages
- Exception-based error handling
- Very high level dynamic data types
- Extensive standard libraries and third party modules for virtually every task
- Extensions and modules easily written in C, C++ (or Java for Jython, or .NET languages for IronPython)
- Embeddable within applications as a scripting interface
Python 3.2.2 Screenshot
Python 3.2.2 Keywords
Bookmark Python 3.2.2
Python 3.2.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.