QuickCRC Windows 3.1.4
QuickCRC Windows 3.1.4 Ranking & Summary
QuickCRC Windows 3.1.4 description
QuickCRC Windows 3.1.4 provides you with an application which can be used for responsibility driven design of object-oriented software using CRC cards. CRC cards are used to discover and document classes, responsibilities, attributes and collaborations between classes. Design scenarios can be identified and simulated. Complex designs can be partitioned into multiple diagrams with easy navigation through a contents view.
The inheritance graph automatically shows the class structure of the evolving design. The user can assign the attribute access of each card responsibility and the tool presents an attribute access graph.
- CRC Cards: In the diagram workspace, create card and scenario objects. Each card has a class name, description, superclasses, subclasses, attributes, responsibilities and collaborating objects. Enter card information through a dialog or edit on-screen by dragging or renaming cards, attributes, responsibilities and collaborations.
- Attribute Access: The software designer can assign the attribute access of each card responsibility. The tool shows an attribute access graph from the card information to help developers discover, refine and eliminate unnecessary card attributes.
- Design Scenarios: A scenario object represents a design mechanism defined as a series of steps involving communicating objects. Scenarios can reference cards or other scenarios. Cards and scenarios can also reference external agents defined by the designer to identify system and user interfaces.
- Model Organization: Separate card and scenario objects into different diagrams based on functional areas of a complex design. Cut and paste cards and scenarios between diagrams or projects.
- Contents View: The contents view allows a designer to navigate between diagrams shown as folder icons that can be opened or closed. From the contents view, a card or scenario can be dragged between diagrams or double-clicked to edit its properties. This makes it easy to locate and modify information as the model grows.
- Simulation: QuickCRC provides active simulation of an evolving design. Features include single stepping backwards, forwards or over a called scenario or jumping to a specific location in the scenario stack of a multiple scenario simulation. Its fast and easy to step through your design, just select a scenario and click the Simulate button.
- Instant Synchronization: QuickCRC maintains relationships between cards, scenarios and external agents as fluid design changes take place. If a card references undefined subclasses or superclasses, those cards are generated automatically. Model other relationships between cards like aggregation and interface implementation. Name changes and cross references between objects are instantly updated.
- Search and Organize: QuickCRC has a rich search feature for locating design data within specific fields of any card or scenario in the project. Card and scenario objects can be automatically arranged on the diagram based on user specified criteria to visually highlight relationships between objects.
- Inheritance Graph: Show the class inheritance structure of a project with the concise inheritance graph. The graph is generated from card information regardless of how cards are physically arranged or partitioned between diagrams. Several inheritance graphs can be active for different root classes in the project to focus attention on different parts of a large design. Card properties can be viewed or edited by double-clicking its name on the inheritance graph.
- Import, Export & Error Checking: CRC models can be verified to locate errors. Information can be listed to a text or HTML report to serve as a coding specification. Models can also be exported to text and then imported to WinA&D for detailed design or code generation. WinTranslator can be used to automatically generate CRC cards from existing object-oriented code.
Enhancements: User Interface Enhancements
- Windows 98 through Vista.
- QuickCRC runs on Vista computers from a Standard user account.
- The package includes both a Standard and Lite edition. The only difference between these two editions is the amount of data that a project can hold and the memory requirements of your machine.
- The Lite edition runs on older machines with a little as 256 MB RAM. The Standard edition requires 1 GB RAM and supports huge projects with up to 10,000 CRC cards. Both editions store a project in the same XML document format so team members can use either the Standard or Lite edition.
- Click Here to Order Single User, 5-User Site and Unlimited User Site Licenses are available.
QuickCRC Windows 3.1.4 Screenshot
QuickCRC Windows 3.1.4 Keywords
Bookmark QuickCRC Windows 3.1.4
QuickCRC Windows 3.1.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.