QuickUML MacOSX 3.0.5
QuickUML MacOSX 3.0.5 Ranking & Summary
QuickUML MacOSX 3.0.5 description
QuickUML MacOSX 3.0.5 was created to provide you with an application that tightly integrates a core set of UML models with code generation for several languages. An entire project is presented through a tabbed window that includes use cases, class models, object models, dictionary and code and saved as an XML file. Use cases document user interactions with the system and link to models, code, foreign files or other use cases. Class models may contain classes, interfaces, components, packages and other objects. Sequence diagrams illustrate how objects interact with emphasis on the order in which things occur.
QuickUML contains advanced features for multiple language projects, design namespaces, UML stereotype extensions, flexible color support, custom detail fields and automated generation of class models from the dictionary. An integrated code manager enables the designer to navigate through code files linked to use cases and diagram objects.
- Use Cases
Document user-visible functions that the system must perform with Use Cases. Each use case describes a named interaction in terms of external inputs and system responses. Link Use Case entries to models, code, foreign files or other use case entries. Use Cases provide a solid foundation for development and two-way traceability between project documents.
- Class and Package Diagrams
- Describe objects and static relationships with class models. Class diagrams may contain classes, interfaces, components, packages and other objects.
- Present each class occurrence with its full list of attributes, operations, properties or events. The class object can be compressed to show just the class name or selectively show class members relevant to the context of a specific diagram.
- Control presentation options like the color scheme, access and data type details of class objects and members on a diagram. Projects may contain hundreds of diagrams with a Contents view for easy navigation and flexible diagram management.
- Sequence Diagrams
- Illustrate object interactions and communication with Sequence diagrams. The time sequence of operations is shown with horizontal connections between vertical lifelines under objects, modules and packages. The project dictionary is automatically created as class and object models are drawn. Designers can also directly access and edit dictionary entries.
- Editing changes to an object are instantly reflected throughout the project. Diagrams and dictionary information stay accurate and consistent.
- Code Generation
- Get one-click code generation for C++, Java, Delphi, Objective-C or PHP from objects in the class model. Code files are linked to class objects in the model. A project can use multiple programming languages with the language selected for each class object.
- Advanced Features
- QuickUML has advanced features like design namespaces for project organization. Customize projects with UML stereotypes, color schemes, diagram scaling and custom detail fields on property dialogs. An integrated code manager enables navigation to code files linked to use cases and diagram objects. Other features include context sensitive help, print preview, print to PDF and automated generation of class models from the dictionary.
- Diagrams can be exported as BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, MacPaint, Photoshop, PICT, PNG, QuickTime Image, SGI Image, TGA and TIFF files.
Enhancements: Interface Enhancements
- Windows 98 through Vista. QuickUML runs on Vista computers as a Standard user without administrator privileges.
- Single User, 5-User Site and Unlimited User Site Licenses are available.
QuickUML MacOSX 3.0.5 Screenshot
QuickUML MacOSX 3.0.5 Keywords
Bookmark QuickUML MacOSX 3.0.5
QuickUML MacOSX 3.0.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Cavaj Java Decompiler 1.11
- Code Navigator for C++ 2.01
- ClassExplorer Pro for C++Builder 2.1
- AIDE2000 Services for Delphi 4.4
- Code 128 Bar Code JavaBean, Applet & Servlet 1.0
- RHiTech Tests Emulator v 1.51b 1.51b
- SDE for Eclipse (ME) for Java 1.1 Modeler Edition
- SDE for Eclipse (ME) for Windows 1.1 Modeler Edition