RadarCube ASP.NET OLAP control for MS AS 2.43.0
RadarCube ASP.NET OLAP control for MS AS 2.43.0 Ranking & Summary
RadarCube ASP.NET OLAP control for MS AS 2.43.0 description
RadarCube ASP.NET OLAP control for MS AS 2.43.0 was developed to be 100% managed ASP.NET OLAP control: client for MS Analysis Services 2000 & 2005
It's the best choice for your BI-portal. Extremely powerful and high-speed, yet wonderfully flexible when it comes to customizing, OLAP Grid will add to your web-based Business Intelligence solution the unsurpassable facilities of OLAP control, the best in its class.
- Data source and export features
- Supports any kind of data sources, like database, file etc. Supports Sql Server Analysis Services cubes as a multidimensional data source.
- Supports large-size databases and cubes.
- Saving and restoring the current OLAP slice.
- Handy integration with charting and other third-party components.
- Export the Cellset to the most popular formats, like PDF, HTML, GIF, XLS etc.
- OLAP-specific features
- The calculated measures of a few different types (row-table based measures, custom-aggregated measures and measures based on other Cube cells).
- Calculated hierarchy members.
- Attributes which store additional information about hierarchy members.
- Hierarchies of three types:
- Attribute (or flat) hierarchies
- Parent-Child hierarchies
- Multilevel hierarchies
- Interactive drill-down support of all types of hierarchies separately for every hierarchy member.
- Different measure display modes simultaneously (values, per cents from various totals etc).
- Member grouping on any hierarchy level.
- Separate hierarchy or dimension customizable sorting on any level.
- Ascending or descending sorting based on any column value in the OLAP grid.
- Filtering of any set of hierarchy members with or without applying these filters in the OLAP calculations.
- Context filtering of the hierarchy members depending on their values in the Grid. Major/minor members selection, either based on their rank or on the Pareto principle.
- Threshold visual filtering feature.
- Supports the Writeback (the Cube cells editing) option.
- Supports the Drillthrough (browsing the relational data aggregated into the Cube cell) option.
- HTML or Silverlight OLAP Grid visualization.
- Full control over the OLAP Grid cell's content.
- Fixed columns/headers on scrolling the Grid. Automatical cell ajustment by content. An option of changing the width of columns.
- Hierarchies' page-viewing mode. This feature allows to significantly lessen the network traffic and make the OLAP analysis easier.
- Customizable context menus in the Grid.
- Easy localization. It is possible to localize the evaluation version as well.
- Supports end-user comments on Grid cells.
- Cells' coloring, depending on their values, with the use of different patterns.
- Context formatting, selecting and copying to Clipboard.
- Direct version specific features
- Auto conversion of the DateTime fields into flat or multilevel hierarchies.
- Medium trust compliance.
- MSAS version specific features
- Support of the MSAS Actions.
- Support of Time intelligence features.
- Browsing results of arbitrary MDX squeries.
- New features:
- RIA OLAP Grid and Silverlight add-on: New measure color modifier similar to the RIA Chart versions. End users can choose the desired color schema with the new combobox on measure pivot panels;
- Silverlight add-on: New VisualStyle property managing the visual style of the control similar to the RIA versions;
- Silverlight add-on: The toolbox is back again.
- Bugs fixed:
- MSAS RIA and SL add-on: The Create Calculated Measures/members dialogs don't work;
- Some localization issues.
- Client requirements
- IE6+ or Firefox 2+ for the HTML OLAP Grid.
- Silverlight 4 runtime for the Silverlight-based controls.
- Developer requirements
- Visual Studio 2005, 2008 SP1, 2010 (recommended), Visual Web Developer.
- NET Framework 3.5 SP1 or higher (NET 4 recommended).
- Silverlight 4.0 runtime (Silverlight 4.0 Developer Tools recommended).
- For RadarCube for MSAS: ADOMD.NET, Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services OLE DB Provider.
- To recompile RadarCube source codes (shipped with the commercial versions with source codes) Visual Studio 2010 and Silverlight 4.0 Developer Tools need to be installed.
- Web server requirements
- IIS 6+.
- NET Framework 3.5 SP1.
- For RadarCube for MSAS: ADOMD.NET, Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services OLE DB Provide
RadarCube ASP.NET OLAP control for MS AS 2.43.0 Screenshot
RadarCube ASP.NET OLAP control for MS AS 2.43.0 Keywords
Bookmark RadarCube ASP.NET OLAP control for MS AS 2.43.0
RadarCube ASP.NET OLAP control for MS AS 2.43.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- RadarCube ASP.NET MSAS - Site License
- Visual Access XP 2002
- RadarCube OLAP Grid Windows Forms MSAS - Site License
- Claudia Win 2005 1
- PivotWebTable 1.0
- RadarCube OLAP Chart Windows Forms MSAS - Site License
- Excel 2002/2003 Add-in for SQL Server Analysis Services SP1 1.5
- Who Is Component for .NET C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET 1.3