RadarCube OLAP control for Windows Forms
RadarCube OLAP control for Windows Forms Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 22.8MB
Platform: Windows Me, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows
Date added: 2011-04-25
RadarCube OLAP control for Windows Forms description
RadarCube OLAP control for Windows Forms is designed as a useful and dependable set of unique OLAP controls written in C# 2.0, which includes OLAP Grid and OLAP Chart controls that can be used together or separately to give your applications OLAP functionality.
- Data sources
- RadarCube supports MS Analysis Services (RadarCube MSAS) or any relational database (RadarCube Direct) as a data source. RadarCube Direct edition supports the data warehouse structure by using all its tables. RadarCube dimensions and measures structure allows the data warehouse structure to be reflected in the final OLAP-report to the full extent. RadarCube supports such structures as "star" and "snowflake", several fact tables and "parent-child" relations in the dimension tables.
- In the OLAP-schema the data is organized in multilevel (for the "snowflake" schema) and "parent-child" hierarchies.
- For the MSAS edition all you have to do is define the connection string to the server. For the Direct edition you only need to create a standard Visual Studio DataSet control and describe all table relations; then you can use it as a data source for RadarCube. This helps you both save memory and reduce the loading time, because you do not have to create a special table/view containing all data from the related tables.
- Despite the fact that RadarCube is 100% managed, it doesn't yield in its performance to its VCL analogues: HierCube and RadarCube VCL. The unique technology of calculating OLAP-slices "on the fly" first implemented in HierCube and updated in RadarCube, allows calculating only the data currently displayed. Such technology saves memory and remarkably reduces an OLAP-slice calculation time. Thus, RadarCube easily operates with data warehouses containing up to several million records in the fact table for Direct edition and almost unlimited amount of records for the MSAS edition.
- Additional OLAP Features
- The power of the RadarCube core shows up not only in the unique performance and most compound OLAP structures support, but also in OLAP reports individual settings. This includes the automatic transformation of dates into flat and multilevel hierarchies, ability to create calculated dimensions and hierarchy members, calculated measures and calculated hierarchies. For example, for the "Year" dimension you can create calculated members that show the year-to-year dynamics. For the "Account" measure, you can create calculated members to show the sub-totals by the sum of some of the expense or income items. The values of these calculated members will be adjusted to the active OLAP-slice. More than that, you can show or hide member values for particular contexts. You can define the attibutes containing additional info about members and comment the OLAP cells. And much more...
- OLAP Data Display Features
- RadarCube can visualize the OLAP slice as a Grid or series of Charts. OLAP Grid allows the user to replace the content of any cell, to place a picture of any size into any Grid cell, to automatically position pictures and text within a cell, to adjust the cell size to its contents, to change order of the members by simply drag-n-dropping them, context filters, members' grouping, any method of sorting including alphabetical, by value, or custom.
- OLAP Grid: Conditional Formatting
- RadarCube OLAP Grid supports formatting of the cell content in accordance with its value. Context formatting can be applied to a selected area or to the whole Grid. There are different variants of formatting: you can change the background color, draw bar charts within cells, or make other amends.
- OLAP Chart: Modifiers support
- Modifiers are easy and powerful options of data representation. You can choose your data to be shown in different colors, using different shapes and sizes, so that you can easy distinguish them in a single graph. You can simply place a dimension or a measure on the modifiers pane and get the graph showing different values in a different manner. For example, you might place the "Shippers" dimension on Color pane and get the OLAP Chart showing shippers in different colors. Or you can place the "Sales" measure on Color pane to highlight the top sales. The like can be done for Shape and Size so that you can make your data perfectly distinguished. If a measure is placed on the Color pane, its values range is mapped to the given colors range so that it is tremendously easy to spot the top/low values.
- OLAP Chart: Zooming
- It is easy to zoom into your data, so that you take a deeper look at a certain data square. Want a little bit more details? Not a big deal - just zoom into the data you are interested in. And all is done visually, so you do not even need to know the exact values of your data.
- OLAP Chart: Copy to Clipboard
- Select any data range in OLAP Chart and copy to clipboard. Then you'll be able to paste it in an Office program for further analysis. You can also paste the OLAP Chart like a picture to illustrate your investigations.
- OLAP Chart: Extract the aggregated data
- At any stage of your analysis you can see the underlying data for the selected values. There are two commands for that: "Show underlying data" and "Drillthrough" The "Drill through" operation can be performed against any data source including relational databases. It shows all records from the data source that had been counted on calculating the selected points.
- Look and Feel
- You can set up a look and feel of the component selecting from the standard color schemes like MS Office 2003, Windows Vista, etc., or defining your own display style. In addition to the styles you can always override the standard appearance using many painting events - an unlimited ability to make up your own special appearance.
- Printing capabilities
- You can print your report to share it with others using the built-in Print Preview window. You can tune your page/printer settings before printing. Also if you feel like sharing the report through the net or by email you can easy export it to a wide range of formats including PDF, XLS, CSV, JPG, etc.
- RadarCube API
- The RadarCube core has a detailed and well documented API which allows you to perform any OLAP-slice modifications from within your application, obtain information about any Cube or Grid cell no matter if it is actually displayed in the current Grid report. You can create your own aggregation functions with event handlers; define your own functions for calculating dimension members, define your own sorting and context filtering methods. We can surely describe RadarCube as a perfect tool to create OLAP-reports of any complexity.
- Policy for Developers
- RadarCube is royalty free (of course, if you don't use it to create your components for resale and are stuck to the License Agreement). By purchasing RadarCube you get the right to download new versions within a year from the purchase date, get free tech support, and a discount for purchasing our products. If for some reason you're not satisfied with the quality of the product, you can get your money back within 30 days from the purchase date.
- Key Features: RadarCube Direct - Cube Definition
- One or several tables/views/stored procedures described in a DataSet object can be used as a data source. Data fetching can be sped up by using the components implementing the IDbCommand and IDataReader interfaces.
- A standard aggregation functions set (including Sum, Count, Distinct Count, Min, Max, Biased or Unbiased Variance, Median, etc.) is avalable. Custom aggregation functions are possible to make.
- Numbers, strings, or dates can be used as measure values.
- Grouping of measures is supported.
- Three types of hierarchies:
- Parent-child hierarchies (both balanced and unbalanced);
- Multilevel hierarchies (both regular and ragged);
- Mixed from all previous types.
- Building calculated measures, dimensions, hierarchies and hierarchy levels from the fact table rows as well as from the rows of any related dimension table.
- Creation of additional calculated measures using the values of other cube cells.
- Member attributes contaning additional information about members (like address and phone for employees, for example).
- Calculated members of hierarchies.
- Hierarchy attributes which store additional information about hierarchy members.
- Auto conversion of the DateTime fields into multilevel hierarchies. Custom conversion algorithms can be used.
- Key Features: RadarCube MSAS - Cube Definition
- Support of the Microsoft Analysis Server 2000 or above (2005 or 2008 recommended) with ADOMD.NET 9.0 or 10.0.
- Support of connections to Cube files saved locally.
- Supports attributes, KPI and actions.
- Two working modes: cube browsing and displaying the results of any MDX-queries.
- Three types of hierarchies:
- Attribute hierarchies;
- Parent-child hierarchies;
- Multilevel hierarchies;
- Additional calculated measures on the client or server side, using both the information from the fact table and values of the aggregated cube cells.
- Additional calculated members of hierarchies on the client or server side.
- Key features: Data Visualization
- Visualizing the OLAP slice as a Grid or series of Charts
- Unicode support.
- Simultaneous display of several different measures in the Grid.
- Simultaneous drilling down based on different parameters: up to the nearest child, up to the next level, up to the next hierarchy.
- Saving and restoring the current OLAP-slice.
- Hierarchy members grouping (including multilevel and parent-child hierarchies).
- Separate sorting on different hierarchy levels. Possibility to override any sorting method.
- Ascending or descending sorting based on the cell values in any column of the Grid.
- Filtering of hierarchy members with or without applying these filters to the OLAP calculations.
- Auto filtering of the hierarchy members depending on their values in the Grid. Major/minor members selection, either based on their rank or on the Pareto principle.
- Display in the Grid not only the values of the measures but also value percentage in totals, subtotals, or grand totals. A possibility to create your own context-sensitive rules for measure displaying.
- Placing pictures into Grid cells, and automatic positioning of pictures and texts within cells, depending on the parameters defined by a programmer.
- Supports commenting of OLAP slice cells.
- The full control over any Grid cells contents, ability of custom drawing within cells.
- Adjustable context menus in the Grid.
- Replacing hierarchy members by drag-n-dropping them within the Grid.
- Auto sizing of cells depending on their contents.
- Editing OLAP data directly in the Grid.
- Displaying the OLAP slice content as series of bars, lines, points and pies.
- Color, Size, Shape and Details modifiers for the OLAP Chart content.
- Supporting trends for the OLAP Chart content.
- The IListSource interface implementation. A feature which allows OLAP Grid to be used as a data source for other NET components working with data (for example, Chart or export components).
- Flexible export to MS Excel, HTML, GIF, JPG, PNG, BMP, CSV, TXT, PDF formats.
- Easy localization, even of the evaluation version.
RadarCube OLAP control for Windows Forms Screenshot
RadarCube OLAP control for Windows Forms Keywords
Bookmark RadarCube OLAP control for Windows Forms
RadarCube OLAP control for Windows Forms Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for RadarCube OLAP control for Windows Forms. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
talentsofts Web+Shop is an easy to use, web-based ecommerce solution (shopping cart) designed for web hosts and business owners allowing for quick and easy setup and administration of online stores an Free Download
Easily create, fill-in, save, organize, print, fax, or e-mail any type of business form, including Invoice, Work Order, Quotation, Bid Proposal or Purchase Order. Try it Free. Free Download
An internet e-mail program which can be used with our popular invoicing program, InvoWiz 95. Since the Internet is the fastest, cheapest, and most efficient way to transfer data, using InvoWiz and Inv Free Download
Trading Strategy Tester for FOREX is a software simulator of Foreign Exchange Market - FOREX. It is an excellent instrument for studying trading in a fast and convenient way, to gain and improve tradi Free Download
This easy to use program that clearly reports where and what the differences are. Features: - Differences in HTML Analysis report and Visualization reports are hyperlinked, - Can be used as part of an Free Download
Retail and Quick Service Restaurant Software. Use Touch Screen, Mouse or Keyboard. Easy to install and use. Free unrestricted demo. Try Plexis POS in your business today for Free! Free Download
Use eBookSnap to create your own ebooks so you can publish in-demand, moneymaking electronic books at virtually no cost and either give them away for FREE, or sell them and pocket a Cool 100% profit. Free Download
Ever needed to print just one label, say on column 2 row 4 of a label Sheet? Aetiket Label Printer is a FileMaker Pro Solution that makes it easy to print labels of various types and sizes anywhere on Free Download