RapidSpell Web .NET 3.8.0
RapidSpell Web .NET 3.8.0 Ranking & Summary
RapidSpell Web .NET 3.8.0 description
RapidSpell Web .NET provides developers with a cross browser ASP.NET spell checking control that requires no client installation, no special security settings and as much programmatic flexibility as you want. Written for .NET in C#, RapidSpell Web .NET includes 2 interfaces, an inline highlighter and a fast (no post back) dialog interface. Includes 5 English dictionaries, including 140,000 word U.S + U.K. dictionaries (separate and combined), plus Canadian and Australian English.
- Dialog and inline document highlighting
- ASP.NET Validator behavior
- Undo spelling corrections
- C# & VB.NET examples
- Spell checks ANY text box; Html, ASP.NET, 3rd Party Html Text Boxes
- All processing performed on server in one request
- Fast proprietary spellchecking algorithms
- Multilingual UI, just pick the language in Visual Studio
- Server farms are 100% supported, no special settings or configuration required.
- Quality non-English and Medical dictionaries available
- Customizable dictionaries using Dict Manager
- Full customization of text, style, color and layout
- Broad browser compatibility , IE5+, Firefox 1+, Opera, Safari - on PC and Mac
- They innovated the "no-post back interface"
- Multiple text box spell checking with one click
- Client side scripting support
- Duplicate word detection
- Open API for full customization
- Multi-user or single-user user dictionaries
- Database user dictionary support
- High performance server cluster support
- 2 suggestions algorithms; Default phonetic or hashing spellcheck algorithm.
- SSL safe
- Modal/Nonmodal popup mode or main page mode
- Malicious script filtering - 15 levels of filtration to choose from
- Used on 1000s of web-sites
- Built by a company with long term spell checker experience
- Free email support and free minor version updates (major version upgrades at discount rates)
- Complies with Section 508 and W3C AA. Please view the Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT) which outlines the specific accessibility-related features.
- Internet Explorer 9 support added
- Firefox 4 support added
- Autoclose popup window when user navigates away from main page.
- NET framework
RapidSpell Web .NET 3.8.0 Screenshot
RapidSpell Web .NET 3.8.0 Keywords
Bookmark RapidSpell Web .NET 3.8.0
RapidSpell Web .NET 3.8.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.