Rebex FTP for .NET/.NET CF 3.0.3333.0
Rebex FTP for .NET/.NET CF 3.0.3333.0 Ranking & Summary
Rebex FTP for .NET/.NET CF 3.0.3333.0 description
Rebex FTP for .NET/.NET CF 3.0.3333.0 functions as a FTP client to your application. FTP for .NET component supports all the popular FTP servers and proxy servers, includes extensible directory parsing, both synchronous and asynchronous operations, active and passive mode. Samples in VB.NET and C#.
FTP for .NET is a versatile file-transfer component for .NET languages (such as C# or VB.NET). It allows you to FTP files directly from your application - either synchronously or asynchronously, in active or passive mode, binary or ASCII. All popular FTP and proxy servers are supported.
- Upload from memory, resume aborted transfers & more...
Upload data directly to your server without creating temporary disk files. Resume transfers that were aborted by a network error or user action. Transfer the whole folder using a single line of code. Open a remote file as a stream and work with it as if it was accessible locally. Monitor upload and download status and progress using custom events. Send raw FTP commands to utilize enhanced functionality.
- Supports both .NET Framework and .NET Compact Framework
FTP for .NET supports all released versions of .NET Framework and .NET Compact Framework. Identical source code can be used for your PDA, for desktop applications and for server-side business layer code. There's no need to learn another API when going mobile.
- Free upgrades and support for 12 months
With each purchase, you receive unlimited priority email support and all component updates for 12 months. See our version history for past releases.
- C# source code optionally included
Havereliable and stable components is a must-have for your mission critical applications. Reliability is one of our biggest goals. To prove it, we optionally provide full C# source code to FTP for .NET library. This allows better debugging of your projects and possible custom modifications.
- Parses ANY directory listing format
- When it comes to parsing directory listings, Rebex FTP for .NET, outperforms any FTP component on the market. Many FTP components have difficulty parsing because the list format is not defined by any RFC and it differs from server to server.
- Handles all popular FTP servers on Unix, Windows and Netware platforms. The parser is also easily extensible by you to support even the most exotic or future formats. If you encounter any directory listing
- Lots of samples in VB.NET and C#, including 3 fully functional FTP clients
- FTP for .NET samples focuses on real-life scenarios. In many situations, you only have to copy & paste code from one of our samples to your production code. Need to download a file or upload the whole folder? Do some background transfer without locking your GUI? Want a complete command line, WinForm, PocketPC or Windows CE FTP client for testing the component and making sure it works? You'll get samples for all of the above situations and more.
- All samples are written in both C# and VB.NET.
- Major Rebex FTP for .NET features
- Easy-to-use with maximum flexibility
- Supports .NET 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5. Works flawlessly with 64bit version of .NET Framework.
- .NET Compact Framework 1.0 and 2.0 (Windows CE, Pocket PC, Windows Mobile) version is also available.
- Free one year upgrades and support.
- Folder tranfers including all files and subfolders.
- Many samples, including multithreaded WinForm clients with full C# and VB.NET source code.
- Automatic directory listing parser for the majority of popular FTP servers on Unix, Windows and Netware platforms; easily extensible to support exotic or unknown formats.
- Feature list
- 100% managed code.
- CLS (Common Language Specification) compliant.
- Stable and thoroughly tested code.
- Complete C# source code is optionally available.
- Supports .NET 1.0, .NET 1.1, .NET 2.0/3.0/3.5.
- .NET CF 1.0 and 2.0 build is available for FTP on Windows CE and PocketPC devices.
- IPv6 support on .NET 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5 and .NET CF 2.0.
- Rebex FTP for .NET is designed for ease of use from your code. Check online samples or download samples and evaluation version.
- Support for asynchronous operations.
- Batch file transfer - transfer a complete directory tree or a group of files corresponding to the specified mask.
- Upload and download to or from RAM.
- Active and passive transfer modes.
- Binary and ASCII transfers.
- Transfer compression support (MODE Z).
- Reusable block mode transfer support (MODE B).
- All common firewalls and proxy servers are supported.
- Support for WebRequest and WebResponse pluggable protocols - download a file using any protocol in just few lines of code.
- Samples for C# and VisualBasic .NET.
- Special class for manipulating file and directory listings. Wildcards, regular expressions and symlinks supported.
- Creating and deleting files and folders.
- PutUniqueFile support (STOU command).
- Events and delegates for effortless integration with hosting applications.
- Can be used in both client and server applications.
- REST command support - resume file transfers after interruption.
- Server specific commands supported (SITE command) - e.g. setting access permissions on Unix FTP servers.
- Automatic directory listing parser (LIST command) with all common formats supported.
- Support for custom listing parsers to handle exotic LIST response formats.
- Raw FTP command and response support.
- Stream support - read from and write to remote files on the fly.
- Monitor downloads with the progress event feature.
- Error handling with .NET exceptions.
- Free one-year support.
- Free one-year upgrades.
- MDTM (last modified time) and SIZE (the file size) commands support.
- Compliant with RFC 959, RFC 1579 and many common extensions.
- FTP: Added PutFiles and GetFiles method to make it possible to transfer multiple files easily by transfering a whole directory tree or use wildcards.
- FTP: Added enhanced logging capabilities.
- FTP: Packages for .NET Compact Framework 3.5 added.
- FTP: Disabled control connection flushing when sending commands because it caused a noticeable slowdown on fast networks.
- FTP: Added a workaround for Serv-U FTP that ungracefully closes data connection for zero-length files.
- FTP: Transfer compression support added to .NET CF 3.5 build (it has only been available for .NET 2.0 and higher previously).
- FTP: Substantial transfer speed increase on fast networks.
- FTP: Fixed a bug that caused the KeepAliveDuringTransfer option not to work properly.
- FTP: FtpOptions.KeepAliveDuringTransfer option code enhanced by adding the '200 No-operation ...' response to the list of possible NOOP command responses.
- FTP: Added a workaround for misconfigured FTP servers that send an unusable private network address when initializing a data transfer.
- FTP: A better exception is now thrown by a method that has been terminated by calling Dispose from another thread.
- FTP: SetTransferType method changed to behave just like TransferType property and marked obsolete.
- FTP: Asynchronous method threads are now named.
Rebex FTP for .NET/.NET CF 3.0.3333.0 Screenshot
Rebex FTP for .NET/.NET CF 3.0.3333.0 Keywords
Bookmark Rebex FTP for .NET/.NET CF 3.0.3333.0
Rebex FTP for .NET/.NET CF 3.0.3333.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.