Rebex Secure Mail for .NET 1.0.3479.0
Rebex Secure Mail for .NET 1.0.3479.0 Ranking & Summary
Rebex Secure Mail for .NET 1.0.3479.0 description
Rebex Secure Mail for .NET 1.0.3479.0 is a helpful application supporting SMTP, POP3 and IMAP over TLS/SSL standards in both explicit and implicit modes.
Whenever you need to send mail via SMTP, download it with POP3 or access a remote mailbox using IMAP from your .NET application, Rebex Secure Mail for .NET will provide the required infrastructure. It allows you to retrieve, create, load, process, save and send e-mail messages in MIME format using a simple yet powerful interface, with no need to understand the complexities of MIME format. And for advanced users, there is a powerful low-level MIME library as well.
Rebex Secure Mail for .NET also enhances the standard SMTP, POP3 and IMAP protocols by utilizing the well known and widely used TLS and SSL protocol. TLS 1.0 and its predecessor SSL 3.0 provide strong authentication, integrity and confidentiality for you communication. This is achieved by using RSA or DSA public key cryptography to authenticate the server (or even the client) and to negotiate the encryption method and symmetric keys to be usedto encrypt your data.
S/MIME makes it possible to sign mail messages using an X509 certificate, and validate signed messages to make sure they were really send by the sender and not modified during the transit. Also, message encryption is available.
- Easy-to-use with maximum flexibility.
- Supports .NET 1.0/1.1 and .NET 2.0/3.0/3.5.
- .NET Compact Framework 2.0 and 3.5 version is also available.
- Upload and download to or from RAM.
- TLS/SSL for SMTP, POP3 and IMAP.
- S/MIME signatures and encryption.
- Free one-year support.
- Free one-year upgrades.
- Tutorials for all components.
- A large number of samples with full C# and Visual Basic .NET source code and different levels of complexity, from simple console utilities to multithreaded WinForm clients.
- Royalty free redistribution.
- 100% managed code.
- CLS (Common Language Specification) compliant.
- Stable and thoroughly tested code.
- IPv6 support on .NET 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5 and .NET CF 2.0/3.5.
- Complete C# source code optionally available.
- Designed for ease of use from your code.
- Native builds for .NET 1.0/1.1 and .NET 2.0/3.0/3.5 are available, and both 32bit and 64bit platforms are supported.
- Native builds for .NET Compact Framework 2.0 and 3.5 are available with support for Windows Mobile and Windows CE 5.0 or higher.
- Both synchronous and asynchronous operations in SMTP, POP3 and IMAP classes. Designed according to .NET Framework asynchronous operations design patterns.
- Events for effortless integration with hosting applications.
- Communication logging using CommandSent and ResponseRead events.
- Transfer monitoring with the TransferProgress events.
- Supports advanced authentication methods such as Digest-MD5, CRAM-MD5 and NTLM.
- Integrated authentication using NTLM.
- All common firewalls and Socks4, Socks5 and HTTP CONNECT proxy servers are supported.
- Suitable for both client and server applications.
- Extensive stream support - download or save mail to stream, load or send mail from stream.
- Error handling with .NET exceptions.
- Supports SMTP, POP3 and IMAP over TLS/SSL standards in both explicit and implicit modes
- Both server and client certificate authentication possible.
- TLS/SSL key exchange using RSA, DSA or RSA with ephemeral Diffie-Hellman.
- TLS/SSL encryption/decryption using DES, Triple DES, RC2, RC4 or AES.
- Support for the forthcoming TLS 1.1 protocol.
- Compatible with Rebex Mail for .NET - securing existing applications is very easy.
- Certificate validation is fully customizable - your application can have complete control over what is accepted and what is not.
- Includes SecureSocket component for general use. Defining all aspects of TLS/SSL handshake is possible.
- Includes Rebex.Security component for X509 certificate management, validation, data signature/verification and encryption/decryption.
- Message signing, signature validation with S/MIME.
- Message encryption and decryption with S/MIME.
- Mail CF: First public release of the .NET Compact Framework package of Rebex Secure Mail.
- MIME: Signature parser enhanced to better parse "signed" e-mails with missing signature.
- MIME: Binary attachments claiming to be text are now parsed as application/octet-stream.
- MIME: IEnumerable support added to collections for .NET 2.0 and higher.
- MIME: Fixed a bug in MimeHeaderCollection class that made it possible to add a null header.
- MIME: Date header parser enhanced to handle invalid ';' characters.
- S/MIME: Added support for messages signed using algorithms based on SHA-2 (SHA-256, SHA-384 and SHA-512).
- IMAP: Added workround for Gmail that is unable to select a localized version of the Inbox folder. The inbox folder is now reported as Inbox for all Gmail language variants.
- IMAP: Fixed a bug in IMAP response parser that caused it to fail in rare circumstances.
- Security: .PFX/P12 private key file loading support for Windows Mobile 5 and newer.
- Security: Added support for signatures based on SHA-2 (SHA-256, SHA-384 and SHA-512.
- Security: If .NET 3.5 is available, a new and much faster AES implementation is used instead of RijndaelManaged.
- Security: Behavior of certificate finders in CMS/PKCS #7 was enhanced - embedded certificates are always searched now.
- TLS/SSL: Enhanced logging of certificate-related actions during the TLS/SSL negotiation.
Rebex Secure Mail for .NET 1.0.3479.0 Screenshot
Rebex Secure Mail for .NET 1.0.3479.0 Keywords
Bookmark Rebex Secure Mail for .NET 1.0.3479.0
Rebex Secure Mail for .NET 1.0.3479.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Rebex Secure Mail for .NET 1.0.3428.0
- Rebex Secure Mail for .NET 1.0.3333.0
- Rebex Secure Mail for .NET 1.0.3333.0
- Rebex Secure Mail for .NET 1.0.3300.0
- Rebex Secure Mail for .NET 1.0.3127.0
- Rebex Secure Mail for .NET 1.0.3087.0
- Rebex Secure Mail for .NET 1.0.2871.0
- Rebex Secure Mail for .NET 1.0.2666.0
- Rebex Secure Mail for .NET