Rebex SFTP for .NET/.NET CF 2.0.3333.0
Rebex SFTP for .NET/.NET CF 2.0.3333.0 Ranking & Summary
Rebex SFTP for .NET/.NET CF 2.0.3333.0 description
Rebex SFTP for .NET/.NET CF 2.0.3333.0 offers you a powerful secure file system access over a secure SSH channel using the SFTP protocol. Makes it easy to transfer files between your application and Unix/Windows SSH servers.
Rebex SFTP is a versatile file-transfer component for .NET languages (such as C# or VB.NET) that provides secure file system access over an SSH channel using the SFTP protocol. It makes it easy to transfer files between your application and Unix/Windows SSH servers. All popular SSH/SFTP and proxy servers are supported.
- Upload from memory, resume aborted transfers & more...
Upload data directly to your server without creating temporary disk files. Resume transfers that were aborted by a network error or user action. Transfer the whole folder using a single line of code. Open a remote file as a stream and work with it as if it was accessible locally. Monitor upload and download status and progress using custom events. Get and set file attributes. Basic support for the legacy SCP protocol is also included.
- Supports all versions of .NET Framework and .NET Compact Framework
Native builds of SFTP for .NET are available for all released versions of .NET Framework and .NET CF. Identical source code can be used for your PDA, for desktop applications and for server-side business layer code. There's no need to learn another API when going mobile. 64-bit edition of .NET 2.0/3.0/3.5 is also supported.
- Free upgrades and support for 12 months
With each purchase, you receive unlimited priority email support and all component updates for 12 months. See our version history for past releases.
- C# source code optionally included
We understand that having reliable and stable components is a must-have for your mission critical applications. Reliability is one of our biggest goals. To prove it, we optionally provide full C# source code to SFTP for .NET library. This allows better debugging of your projects and possible custom modifications.
- Lots of samples in VB.NET and C#, including 3 fully functional SFTP clients
- SFTP for .NET samples focuses on real-life scenarios. In many situations, you only have to copy & paste code from one of our samples to your production code. Need to download a file or upload the whole folder? Do some background transfer without locking your GUI? Want a complete command line, WinForm or Windows Mobile SFTP client for testing the component and making sure it works? You'll get samples for all of the above situations and more.
- All samples are available in both C# and VB.NET.
- Major Rebex SFTP for .NET features
- Supports all major SSH and SFTP servers.
- Easy-to-use API with maximum flexibility, designed to fit nicely into .NET Framework.
- Supports .NET 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5, including 64-bit editions.
- .NET Compact Framework 1.0 and 2.0 (Windows CE, Pocket PC, Windows Mobile) version is also available.
- Free one-year support.
- Free one-year upgrades.
- Folder tranfers including all files and subfolders.
- A tutorial and many samples, including multithreaded WinForm clients with full C# and VB.NET source code.
- Royalty free redistribution.
- Feature list
- 100% managed code.
- CLS (Common Language Specification) compliant.
- Stable and thoroughly tested code.
- Complete C# source code is optionally available.
- IPv6 support on .NET 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5.
- Support for asynchronous operations according to .NET design patterns.
- Batch file transfer - transfer a complete directory tree or a group of files corresponding to the specified mask.
- Upload and download to or from RAM.
- All common firewalls and proxy servers are supported.
- The API closely resembles Rebex FTP for .NET - migrating existing applications from FTP to SFTP is easy.
- Includes a stand-alone SSH2 client component for general use.
- Includes Rebex Security component with support for signature/verification, encryption/decryption, etc.
- RSA and DSA public keys, public key authentication.
- Diffie-Hellman key exchange.
- Encryption/decryption using Triple DES, RC4 or AES.
- Dedicated class for manipulating file and directory listings. Wildcards, regular expressions and symlinks supported.
- Creating and deleting files and folders.
- Resolving symlinks.
- Setting and retrieving Unix file attributes.
- Events and delegates for effortless integration with your applications.
- Supports resuming file transfers after interruption.
- Multiple simultaneous operations.
- Progress event handler for monitoring uploads and downloads.
- Error handling with .NET exceptions.
- Implements SFTP protocol version 3.
- Includes SCP support through Scp class.
- Compliant with RFC 4250-4254, 4256 and 4419.
- SFTP: Added PutFiles and GetFiles method to make it possible to transfer multiple files easily by transfering a whole directory tree or use wildcards.
- SFTP: Added enhanced logging capabilities.
- SFTP: Packages for .NET Compact Framework 3.5 added.
- SFTP: Setting ServerType property to Unix now causes '' not to be treated as a directory separator for the remote server.
- SFTP: A better exception is now thrown by a method that has been terminated by calling Dispose from another thread.
- SCP: Added Scp class to make it possible to tranfer files using the legacy SCP protocol.
- SFTP/SSH Core: Asynchronous method threads are now named.
- SFTP/SSH Core: Added support for servers that don't require a password.
- SSH Core/Security: Added support for saving PuTTY private keys.
- SSH Core/Security: Added support for reading and setting private key comment.
- SSH Core: Added ChangePassword method to SshSession class to make it possible to change user password.
- SSH Core: Fixed a bug in SshSession that caused problems when multiple channels through the same SSH session were used at the same time.
- Security: Added Equals method to DistinguishedName class.
- Security: Added RootCertificate and LeafCertificate properties to CertificateChain class.
- Security: Added GetCommonName method to DistinguishedName class.
- Security: Added IEnumerator support to CertificateChain.
- Security: Added new Certificate.LoadPfx to make it possible to load keys into machine store.
- Security: Fixed a problem in Certificate.Decrypt method that made the decryption fail with some rare certificates.
- Security: Fixed a bug in OID decoding routine that cased it to occasionally hang on broken input data.
- Security: Added Certificate.Associate method to make it possible to associate a RSA/DSA crypto service provider with access to a private key with a certificate.
Rebex SFTP for .NET/.NET CF 2.0.3333.0 Screenshot
Rebex SFTP for .NET/.NET CF 2.0.3333.0 Keywords
Bookmark Rebex SFTP for .NET/.NET CF 2.0.3333.0
Rebex SFTP for .NET/.NET CF 2.0.3333.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.