Rebex SSH Shell 1.0.3333.0
Rebex SSH Shell 1.0.3333.0 Ranking & Summary
Rebex SSH Shell 1.0.3333.0 description
Rebex SSH Shell 1.0.3333.0 including terminal emulation will make it easy to execute commands on Unix/Windows SSH servers or add terminal emulation capabilities to your applications. Rebex SSH Shell component is an SSH shell and terminal emulation library for .NET languages (such as C# or VB.NET). It makes it easy to execute commands on Unix/Windows SSH servers or add terminal emulation capabilities to your applications. All popular Linux and Windows SSH servers are supported. Most common shells are supported as well.
- Major Rebex SSH Shell for .NET features
- Execute commands over SSH channel
- Remote shell over SSH
- Terminal emulation (Windows Forms control and virtual terminal)
- Terminal session recording and replay
- Username/password and public key authentication
- Supports all major SSH servers.
- Easy-to-use API with maximum flexibility, designed to fit nicely into .NET Framework.
- Supports .NET 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5, including 64-bit editions.
- Free one-year support.
- Free one-year upgrades.
- A tutorial and many samples, including WinForm clients with full C# and VB.NET source code.
- Royalty free redistribution.
- Feature list
- 100% managed code.
- CLS (Common Language Specification) compliant.
- Stable and thoroughly tested code.
- Complete C# source code is optionally available.
- IPv6 support on .NET 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5.
- Box-drawing and block element characters supported for all fonts.
- Custom styles and palettes.
- Screen-scrapping to HTML or image.
- Scroll-back buffer support.
- Suitable for both client and server applications.
- All common firewalls and proxy servers are supported.
- Includes a stand-alone SSHv2 client component for general use.
- Includes Rebex Security component with support for signature/verification, encryption/decryption, etc.
- RSA and DSA public keys, public key authentication.
- Diffie-Hellman key exchange.
- Encryption/decryption using Triple DES, RC4 or AES.
- Events and delegates for effortless integration with your applications.
- Multiple simultaneous operations.
- Error handling with .NET exceptions.
- Compliant with RFC 4250-4254, 4256 and 4419.
- Terminal: Shell.Close method added to make it possible to gracefully close an SSH shell session.
- Terminal: Added a variant of SendCommand method that makes it possible to send 'invisible' data such as passwords.
- Terminal: Prompt-matching changed to make it possible to match beginning of a line.
- SSH: Banner message is now logged when using the LogWriter functionality.
- SSH: Added workaround for badly-formed DSA signature produced by SSH Secure Shell 3.1.0 (and possibly other versions).
- SSH: Added a workaround to the Compact Framework version for VanDyke VShell server that sends primes that are one bit longer than expected.
- All: Asynchronous operation now use a thread pool.
- SecureSocket: Exception thrown because of certificate hostname mismatch is more descriptive.
- ProxySocket: Fixed a bug in Socks4/Socks5 proxy code that made it impossible to use active mode with these proxies.
- Security: CertificateStore.FindCertificate overloads that accept DistinguishedName now search for certificates signed by intermediate CAs as well.
- Security: Enhanced treatment of empty passwords in the PFX loader.
- Security: Certificates with SubjectAlternativeName extension marked as critical are now treated as not having any e-mail address assigned to them if no e-mail address is found in the extension data.
- Security: Fixed a bug in DiffeHellmanManaged.ImportParameters method that made it impossible to import key with all parameters filled.
Rebex SSH Shell 1.0.3333.0 Screenshot
Rebex SSH Shell 1.0.3333.0 Keywords
Bookmark Rebex SSH Shell 1.0.3333.0
Rebex SSH Shell 1.0.3333.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.