Reporting Services 2D Barcode CRI 11.07
Reporting Services 2D Barcode CRI 11.07 Ranking & Summary
Reporting Services 2D Barcode CRI 11.07 description
Reporting Services 2D Barcode CRI 11.07 delivers you a really beneficial and innovative utility which generates barcodes in Microsoft Reporting Services reports as an integrated component, without the use of fonts. All Designer and Render DLLs provided are 100% managed code created in C#, digitally signed and time-stamped with VeriSign Authenticode certificates.
- Royalty-Free distribution and the option to acquire source code is available with the purchase of any developer license.
- Data Binding API binds to fields in SQL Server.
- Flexible Sizing Options allow changes to the X-dimension, wide-to-narrow ratio, barcode height, margins and the white space between the bars in the barcode to provide greater flexibility in sizing.
- Text Options allow human-readable characters to be enabled or disabled, although human-readable interpretations are often disabled in order to allow custom text formatting placement in specific applications.
- Lower ASCII Support is provided for functions such as returns and tabs in Code 39 and Code 128 barcode symbologies.
- GS1-128 (UCC/EAN 128) Support is integrated into the Custom Report Item (CRI) to generate GS1-128 (UCC/EAN-128) barcodes.
- Checksum Options may be enabled or disabled for applicable linear barcode symbologies.
- Orientation may be set to 0, 90, 180 or 270 degrees.
- Tilde Functions allow encoding of functions including returns, tabs and others such as GS and RS functions as used in UPS, FEDEX and other transportation applications between fields in a single barcode symbol.
- Bearer Bars may be easily created for ITF and all other linear barcode types.
- White Bar Increase Option increases the amount of white space in the symbol to improve readability.
- Source Code may be provided with the purchase of the Unlimited Developer License and a signed Source Code License Agreement.
- Application Compatibility: Microsoft Reporting Services with SQL Server 2005 or 2008.
- OS Compatibility: Windows 2000 and later versions with .NET Framework 2.0 or greater.
- Minimum System Requirements: 500 MHZ Processor, 512MB RAM, 5 MB Available hard drive space.
- Supported Linear Barcodes: Code 39, Extended Code 39, Code 128 (with character sets A, B and C), GS1-128 (aka: UCC/EAN-128), USS-128, Codabar, NW7, Interleaved 2 of 5, UPC-A, UPC-E, MSI, EAN-13, EAN-8, Code 11, Industrial 2 of 5, ITF, Code 93, Planet, USPS Intelligent Mail and Postnet.
- Supported 2D Barcodes: Includes the linear package as well as Aztec, Data Matrix, PDF417 and QR-Code symbologies.
Reporting Services 2D Barcode CRI 11.07 Screenshot
Reporting Services 2D Barcode CRI 11.07 Keywords
Bookmark Reporting Services 2D Barcode CRI 11.07
Reporting Services 2D Barcode CRI 11.07 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Silverlight Viewer for Reporting Service 2008 18.104.22.168
- Silverlight Viewer for Reporting Services 2008 22.214.171.124
- Rapid PHP Editor 2010 10.0.2.118
- Nevron Chart for SQL Server Reporting Services 2009.1
- Barcode Creator Software Barcode Studio 9.3.0
- IDAutomation ASP Barcode Server for IIS 9.3
- Aspose.Total for Reporting Services Q4 2008
- Reports Validator 1.17
- Rapid PHP Editor 2007 8.0.1
- TBarCode - Barcode OCX 8.0.5
- IDAutomation Java Barcode Package 6.10
- Aspose.Total for Reporting Services 126.96.36.199
- Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 188.8.131.52
- Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services 184.108.40.206
- Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 220.127.116.11
- Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services 18.104.22.168