Resource Tuner 1.99 R5
Resource Tuner 1.99 R5 Ranking & Summary
Resource Tuner 1.99 R5 description
Resource Tuner 1.99 R5 is an expert utility that lets you view, extract, replace, edit, and delete the embedded resources of executable files: icons, strings, images, sounds, dialogs, menus - all that make up the visual part of your Windows programs.
Resource Tuner enables you to customize your favorite programs by modifying the executable file (EXE, DLL, SYS, MSSTYLES, SCR and more) resources. Resource Tuner makes it a snap to replace them with other images, texts and sounds more to your liking. Now supports large Vista icons. Extract images, edit them, and place them back. Or extract images from one application and put them into another. Have fun personalizing any application to your own unique taste. With Resource Tuner you can view, extract, edit, modify, translate, or repair the resources contained within 32 bit Windows executable files with the click of a button.
Resource Tuner offers a thorough look at all of the resources (bitmaps, jpeg, png, xml, icons, strings, etc) in the file, and allows you to make modifications without needing to recompile the source code. It also allows you to edit the properties of any controls on Delphi forms within the PE file.
Because Resource Tuner has itself been written using Delphi, theres a very strong emphasis on peeking inside Delphi applications and packages. Each element of the user interface - dialog boxes, menus, icons, pictures, toolbars, string tables and more are right at your fingertips. Support is provided for nearly every type of resources imaginable. Using XP Visual Style Manifest Wizard, you can now incorporate Windows XP Visual Style into your application. The wizard inserts an XML application manifest into the resource section of the executable, allowing your legacy application to take advantage of the slick new look for common controls featured in Windows XP.
- Have a fast Resource Viewer to browse resources of all types
- Rebrand your applications by replacing icons and logos
- Customize GUI elements of your favorite Windows programs
- Translate third-party applications
- Extract images, icons, sounds, animations
- Make legacy applications use the new look of Windows XP and Vista
- Tell Vista to run your application with administrative privileges
- Open UPX-compressed files seamlessly in Resource Editor, without long workarounds
- Working with 32-bit PE files such as .EXE, .DLL, Device Drivers (.SYS, .ACM), ActiveX Controls (.OCX), Borland Libraries (.DPL and .BPL), XP Visual Styles (.MSSTYLES), Control Panel Extensions (.CPL), Screen Savers (.SCR) and any other win32 executables.
- Automatic UPX Unpacker. Now you can open files compressed with UPX even without knowing that: your file will be unpacked automatically!
- Support is provided for nearly every type of resources imaginable. The only one that can work with PNG, XML, Image Lists, and Type Library.
- Saving multiple resources to disk at once. No more manual repetitive tasks!
- Windows executable files (EXE, DLL, ActiveX controls) can have all sorts of resources buried within them. Resource Tuner enables you to get at them to modify, save or delete them. Resources include the applications graphics, icons, cursors, dialog boxes and text.
- You can view resources, even playing sound and video files. You can have a lot of fun with this, especially when you start experimenting with Windows files. Read more...
- Resource optimizing, error checking and repairing automatically performed when opening a file.
- Application Manifest Wizard inserts the manifest resource in existing applications - an easy way for legacy applications take advantage of the new look for common control styles on Windows XP and Vista, and run elevated as Administrator on Windows Vista.
- Expandable! Support for custom plug-ins to perform any startup processing.
- You can navigate easily through the Delphi forms, RCData, and objects, and view their contents (Image Lists, Strings List, Glyphs, Bitmaps). There's a very strong emphasis on peeking inside Delphi applications and packages.
- Added the option to specify the processor architecture in the Manifest Wizard.
- Bugfix: Fixed an error that occurred when the last item of a menu to be edited was a separator.
- Bugfix: The conflict with third-party applications on Windows XP SP3.
- Bugfix: Windows Vista was occasionally unable to recognize the resources in files manifested by Resource Tuner.
- Minor tweaks.
- Intel Pentium® or AMD K5 processor with 166 MHz
- 16 MB RAM
- Windows from 95 through Server 2008 and Vista.
Resource Tuner 1.99 R5 Screenshot
Resource Tuner 1.99 R5 Keywords
Bookmark Resource Tuner 1.99 R5
Resource Tuner 1.99 R5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.